Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA 1-AA Football playoffs!

bluehen said:
Northern Iowa beat Texas St 40-37 in overtime! What a great game!
texas state started with two good runs in OT and then fizzled

and what was with the tx coach letting the clock run out in regulation w/o attempting something?
I know they were on their own 20ish and he obviously wanted to avoid a turnover disaster
but still
the fans didn't like it either

4everhung said:
texas state started with two good runs in OT and then fizzled

and what was with the tx coach letting the clock run out in regulation w/o attempting something?
I know they were on their own 20ish and he obviously wanted to avoid a turnover disaster
but still
the fans didn't like it either

The crowd was booing and the players were shaking thier heads. Nealy could have broken a bootleg or thrown deep on playaction.

Appalachian St wins 29-23. Setting up Nothern Iowa vs Appalachian St in the finals on Friday. Redguru has App St to win it all, no one took N.Iowa.

bluehen said:
Appalachian St wins 29-23. Setting up Nothern Iowa vs Appalachian St in the finals on Friday. Redguru has App St to win it all, no one took N.Iowa.
red would have come out really nice if A st had taken that fumble in for the cover
pyrrhic victory

4everhung said:
red would have come out really nice if A st had taken that fumble in for the cover
pyrrhic victory

He's been on App St from the start. I thought the two best team were New Hampshire and Furman from the start. This has been fun can't wait untill next year!

Top Bottom