Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA 1-AA Football playoffs!

I went with the favorites, but man that 10:1 Hampton looked very tempting. I know Hampton had a weak schedule and their offense is pretty much 1-dimensional with the running game. New Hampshire should take this.

swole said:
I went with the favorites, but man that 10:1 Hampton looked very tempting. I know Hampton had a weak schedule and their offense is pretty much 1-dimensional with the running game. New Hampshire should take this.

I know they ended the season ranked number 2 but you'll be happy that you layed off because I think Richmond has a real chance against them. The A-10 was ranked ahead of 2 division 1-A confrences last year they can play some ball. If you have not seen him put on ESPN 2 at noon and watch Ricky Santos play QB for New Hampshire, he is real good! They should beat the hell out of Colgate.

Thank's to all that placed a wager. I expect to be paying those of you that bet on New hampshire. Today I will give you Georgia Southern and Richmond as my upset specials!

bluehen said:
Thank's to all that placed a wager. I expect to be paying those of you that bet on New hampshire. Today I will give you Georgia Southern and Richmond as my upset specials!

New Hampshire looked pretty damn solid today despite giving up some garbage time points.

swole said:
New Hampshire looked pretty damn solid today despite giving up some garbage time points.

No doubt. They played a little sloppy in the first half, and the second stringers gave up those garbage time points. It's all good they covered the 4everhung spread and I won some k!

Half the field has been eliminated after the first day of the 1-AA playoffs. As always there were upsets and wild games.

The Atlantic-10's two representatives proved why the A-10 is 1-AA top confrence. The number 1 Wildcats of New Hampshire drubbed Colgate in the snow 55-21. In an upset Richmond dimanteled previously unbeaten # 3 Hampton. The Spiders shut out the Pirates 28-0 in the second half in route to a 38-10 ass whipping.

The number 2 seed Appalachian St beat Laffayete 34-23.

Number 4 Texas St came from 19 down late in the 3rd quater, in a wild great game, to beat the 6 time national champion Georgia Southern Eagles 50-35.

Furman slipped past Nicholls St 14-12.

Probably the second biggest upset of the day Cal Poly defeats Montana 35-21 on the road, only Montana's 4th playoff loss at home in school history this for a school that has made the playoffs 13 straight years.

S.Illinois toped E.Illlinois 21-6

In the final game, a back and forth shootout, Northern Iowa comes from behind at home to beat Eastern Washington 41-38.

Next weeks games:

N.Iowa@New Hampshire
Cal Poly@ Texas St
Furman@Richmond
S.Illinoins@ App St.

Last edited:
Top Bottom