Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA 1-AA Football playoffs!

bluehen

In division 1-AA there is a 16 team playoff to decide the national champion. Go pick the winner.

www.i-aa.org for more information and the complete playoff bracket .

The games start this weekend and finish on 12/16 in Chattanooga with the championship game. The top four teams are seeded and all games a played on the campus sites untill the championship game.

#1 New Hampshire(10-1) The Wildcats look to make it three in a row for the A-10 after Delaware in '03 and James Madison in '04 won the titles comming out of the A-10. QB Ricky Santos leads a potent Wildcat offense averaging nearly 43 points a game.

#2 Appalachian St(8-3) Comes in with only one loss to a 1-AA school losing to LSU and Kansas. The Mountaniers look to run the ball with Kevin Richardson 1007 yards and Richie Williams with 846 yards on the season.

#3 Hampton(11-0) The Pirates come in undefeated but seeded #3, why you ask? Well thier schedule was weak, weak confrence, weak out of conference games. But they are undeafeated can they run off another 4?

#4 Texas State(9-2) The Bobcats come in surging up the 1-AA rankings in recent weeks. Thier only loss in 1-AA coming against conference fowe Nicholls State.

What it looked like in 2003
CHAMPS251.jpg

Last edited:
nice work
where did you find the odds?
any chance any of these games are televised?
I imagine the championship will be

4everhung said:
nice work
where did you find the odds?
any chance any of these games are televised?
I imagine the championship will be

I made them up based on how I think the teams chances are. They don't put odds on 1-AA. I love the 1-AA playoffs so I thought it would be fun to put this up and get some people involved in it. A lot of the games will be on espn 2. Check www.i-aa.org they should have the tv schedule's as the weeks go on. I think they do have it if you click on the bracket link in my first post.

I'll do some research and do some "homecooking" handicaping for the televised games

4everhung said:
I'll do some research and do some "homecooking" handicaping for the televised games

Well New Hampshire is hosting Colgate on espn 2 at 12pm est. I'm all in on New Hampshire!

Georgia Southern@ Texas State at 3:30pm est on espn2, should be a great game.

Richmond at Hampton 8pm est on espnu

Last edited:
I need schedule history for this year
at this level I'll disregard prior records
I need to know what these teams did this year

4everhung said:
I need schedule history for this year
at this level I'll disregard prior records
I need to know what these teams did this year

Check out www.i-aa.org also yahoo sports will have all the teams records.

Last edited:
Top Bottom