Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBA Draft - How did your team do?

I'm a rockets fan, Yao Ming was the best pick they could of made, Will he be a superstar? I doubt it

From what I have seen, he is not a dominating player, doesn't bully people around, just dances around and takes shots, unlike Shaq who just pushes until he gets 2 points. The center needs to be a dominating force, I guess we will see but I'm not expecting much.

rudedawg said:

No doubt he is a talent........ Marbury doesn't seem to be a leader. But they don't have anyone else that is going to lead, or so it seems. When they traded Kidd they lost the best leader they could have had.

Yeah, I agree.

Marbury isn't a leader, but Penny could be a good influence on the kid, if he's not injuried AGAIN!

Yao Ming is not going to do anything, at 7'6" he doesnt have the agility or quickness of the NBA players. I think the battle for Rookie Of The Year is going to go to Caron Butler. This cat is awesome, mad ups and determined. Did you see what he had to say in his interview after being picked 10th, he said you guys will pay for passing on me. I like that confidence, it goes a long way in the NBA. Jay williams should be fun to watch in a bulls uni as well. Clippers gotta get a point guard but their future is very bright. you need forwards in the west, because as long as Shaq plays the Lakers will be on top. Look out for Dajuan Wagner, this guy is gonna battle Butler for Rookie of the year, But being on Cleveland sucks ass especially if they lose Miller. thats my thoughts, also why did Boozer and Lonny Baxter go so high, their Big hard bodies, as far as i'm concerned their were too many tall lanky players taken. I should be a GM!!!
NUFFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!PEACE^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom