Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBA Draft - How did your team do?

Rudedawg,

Stoudamire is a talent. If he gets soem quality vets around him he'll be fine. I don't think Marbury is the right leader though...as you probably know, Marbury has several siblings in jail as well.

Scweeler,

I don't think many will recgnize that name....although RW couldn't move real well. hee hee

Well, my Clippers didn't do so good because the deal for a good point guard didn't go through so they ended up keeping their draft picks.

Last edited:
MattTheSkywalker said:

I don't think many will recgnize that name....although RW couldn't move real well. hee hee

Lol, Matt.

I doubt he could get up and down the court even once, but it's not like he needs any kind of vertical leap.

rudedawg said:
Altho I don't follow basketball that much anymore....... this is a good looking dude isn't it?
0627sunsdraft.jpg

:confused:
He looks like any fat, old, white businessman to me, but if that is your thing just ignore me.:D

MattTheSkywalker said:
Rudedawg,

Stoudamire is a talent. If he gets soem quality vets around him he'll be fine. I don't think Marbury is the right leader though...as you probably know, Marbury has several siblings in jail as well.

No doubt he is a talent........ Marbury doesn't seem to be a leader. But they don't have anyone else that is going to lead, or so it seems. When they traded Kidd they lost the best leader they could have had.

Miami got the best player in the draft in my opinion, with Jay Williams. Caron Butler slipped somehow to 10, which i am not complaining a bit about. This guy is a bonafied stud. Its about time Miami did something in the draft. I can't wait. I watched him kick the Hurricanes ass during the year. Great Player. Real excited.

Nobody mentioned the LA Clippers? I don't see why they drafted two forwards with two first round picks. They drafted Wilcox and Ely. They already have Brand, Maggette, Miles, Odom,Olawakandi and Piatkowski playing the front line. Im not sold on Wilcox yet, he should have went back another year, then again he was a lottery lock, with guaranteed money.

What they needed imo guards. They only have a 5'5 Boykins, and injury proned Dooling, a free agent McInnis (highly unlikely to be re-signed). Q Richardson and i guess they will have to shift Pike and Miles back and forth. Unless they have a trade in the works, or were picking for someone else, they don't make sense.

Indiana drafting Fred Jones that high was suprising. Butler was a good pick for Miami, i can see him contributing immediately. Maybe rookie of the year canidate. Salmons can play, he was a good late pick.

Don't know about Ming, think he will get steam rolled on defense, unless he puts on about 20 lbs upper body. Maybe another Shawn Bradley? Language can't help much and the fact everyone will be making money off him, i wonder how much of it he will even see.

just so you guys know, the blazers got the steal in this draft with Woods.

Woods will be the next T Macgrady with time

Top Bottom