Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SOME K

Re: Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SO

Come and get Hurrijoo's karma. He gets really pissed and i love it :). If you lose, we hit you back with karma hits anyway. Its a win/win. See ya there bishes!!

Re: Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SO

Easy K for the taking.

Place some bets, post up in here, and get some fat K hits!

Heck I'm in, and I know s**t about basketball, lots 'o fun though!
:Popcorn:

some good discussion about these games in here will get u some fat k hits also!!

Lakers in 4...Celtics lost that "lucky charms" feeling.....

Gotta be the most boring match-up in recent history. Lakers will end up taking it, but not without a fight I think.

We should get plank to make a banner for this....quickly.....before band camp......

Gotta be the most boring match-up in recent history. Lakers will end up taking it, but not without a fight I think.

lol .. u joking right?after the celts smacked the lakers in 08.. this is a grudge match..im a laker fan and i couldnt have asked for a more exciting series
playing the magic again would have bored me to death..after we crushed them last year!!

the lakers struggled with the suns.. idk if they even better then the celtics..

should be a great series..

Top Bottom