Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

national championship OK vs LSU

Yep or just let SC and TCU battle it and fuck LSU and OU...now that would have been a BCS disaster- it is a crappy plan but it is working. I dont think SC deserves to be conational champ if they both win either. They can be number 2 respectively. BTW, I love UT and I hate OU!!! IMO they deserve to be there and they will crush LSU and make a statement. Hide and watch.

Think about it this way. USC still gets to play for a shot at a National Championship. Instead of playing the #2 team in LSU's backyard or playing the #3 team, which many think is still the best team in the nation...they get to play in their own backyard against the #4 team. When you think about it, that isn't such a bad deal.

Hey no matter if SC wins or loses they should not be considered champ if OU wins or Loses. SC had an extremely light schedule. LSU is champ or OU is champ.

Let me see if I can locate their schedule ranking...BRB

Re: Re: national championship OK vs LSU

Romo17 said:

I agree, it's pathetically sad. I think LSU is going to SMOKE Oklahoma.

They are too fast..
good call

Re: .....

BIGOSUFAN said:
LSU's defense makes K-State's look like a bunch of high-schoolers. OU is too one-dimensional to beat LSU. LSU's d-line is the best in the nation and they will absolutely manhandle ou's o-line. Plus LSU's secondary might be the best in the nation too. OU will be completely one-dimensional in this game and LSU will pin their ears back and come after Jason White. I really hope White doesn't get hurt this game; David Greene of Georgia was hit everytime they tried to throw and Georgia has a whale of an o-line.
this guy knows his game

Top Bottom