Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

national championship OK vs LSU

fsus ghost

haaa thats funny, the #1 team in the country doesnt even get to play for the championship, how can a team that loses 35-7 play for the championship??? unless lsu wins no one will recognize OK as the champs unless you live in the state, what a joke, a team that doesnt even win their own conference playing for the national title

fsus ghost said:
haaa thats funny, the #1 team in the country doesnt even get to play for the championship, how can a team that loses 35-7 play for the championship??? unless lsu wins no one will recognize OK as the champs unless you live in the state, what a joke, a team that doesnt even win their own conference playing for the national title

I agree, it's pathetically sad. I think LSU is going to SMOKE Oklahoma.

They are too fast..

No way LSU beats OU...
Also I hate OU, I am a horns fan tried and true, but I have seen OU play. The BIG12 is the strongest conference in College football. Also SC their conference doesn't play a conference championship, like LSU and OU do. They have less games and therefor their schedule is not as hard..

I think the key to the OU game was the way Kstate beat up on J. White. They beat his ass all night long with blitz after blitz until they got a hit on his throwing arm and he was never accurate again. Hats off to Kstate, but I think the right teams are playing in the Championship and I hate OU.

Last edited:
No shadow, we haven't played SC this year, but you can still argue that OU deserves to play for the NC. 3 teams have 1 loss. OU lost to a highly ranked KSU team...LSU lost to a highly ranked Florida team...USC lost to a poor Cal team. Not to mention the fact that USC's Strength of Schedule is nowhere near that of LSU and Oklahoma. USC doesn't even have a Conference Championship game like OU and LSU do. Hopefully Oklahoma will beat LSU and Michigan will take care of USC so we have an outright Champion.

OKIE said:
No shadow, we haven't played SC this year, but you can still argue that OU deserves to play for the NC. 3 teams have 1 loss. OU lost to a highly ranked KSU team...LSU lost to a highly ranked Florida team...USC lost to a poor Cal team. Not to mention the fact that USC's Strength of Schedule is nowhere near that of LSU and Oklahoma. USC doesn't even have a Conference Championship game like OU and LSU do. Hopefully Oklahoma will beat LSU and Michigan will take care of USC so we have an outright Champion.

Yea, but you guys lost a Conference championship game. The losses LSU and USC had were in the beginning of the year.

SO, they all have 1 loss, but yours came at the wrong time and certainly screwed over USC. The BCS is bullshit. The two teams who should be playing are USC and LSU.

This is the same BS that happened to Miami 3 years ago with FSU going to the championship game and Nebraska jumping over Oregon to play Miami. I don't care about strength of schedule, OU lost and shouldn't be playing for the title.

Case closed.

LSU's defense makes K-State's look like a bunch of high-schoolers. OU is too one-dimensional to beat LSU. LSU's d-line is the best in the nation and they will absolutely manhandle ou's o-line. Plus LSU's secondary might be the best in the nation too. OU will be completely one-dimensional in this game and LSU will pin their ears back and come after Jason White. I really hope White doesn't get hurt this game; David Greene of Georgia was hit everytime they tried to throw and Georgia has a whale of an o-line.

Romo17 said:

Yea, but you guys lost a Conference championship game. The losses LSU and USC had were in the beginning of the year.

SO, they all have 1 loss, but yours came at the wrong time and certainly screwed over USC. The BCS is bullshit. The two teams who should be playing are USC and LSU.

This is the same BS that happened to Miami 3 years ago with FSU going to the championship game and Nebraska jumping over Oregon to play Miami. I don't care about strength of schedule, OU lost and shouldn't be playing for the title.

Case closed.

Well, yes we lost a Conference Championship game, but computers don't care when you lost...only that you lost. Did USC win their Conference Championship game? No, because they don't even have one. Oklahoma did exactly what it needed to do to get into the BCS title game under the current system and that is all any team can do. If you don't care about strength of schedule, then I suppose you think a team like TCU should play for the National Championship if they don't lose a game? You have to consider strength of schedule because some conferences are weak(Pac 10), while others are strong(Big12/SEC).

CASE CLOSED.

bad reasoning okie, your team got crushed in their final game and does not deserve to play for the championship, they were exposed for being highly overrated, you are fooling yourself if you believe the big 12 is such a great conference, they play bad teams out of conference and beat each other up in conference, there is no strength, remember marshall beat k state this year which beat your sooners, yeah they are tough

OKIE said:

Well, yes we lost a Conference Championship game, but computers don't care when you lost...only that you lost. Did USC win their Conference Championship game? No, because they don't even have one. Oklahoma did exactly what it needed to do to get into the BCS title game under the current system and that is all any team can do. If you don't care about strength of schedule, then I suppose you think a team like TCU should play for the National Championship if they don't lose a game? You have to consider strength of schedule because some conferences are weak(Pac 10), while others are strong(Big12/SEC).

CASE CLOSED.

Bottom line...You guys lost an important game and needed the computers to get you in. It's a crock and you know it.

Every system has error that need a quick fix once in a while. This is one of those times.

Game, set and match.

heh

hamstershaver said:
bad reasoning okie, your team got crushed in their final game and does not deserve to play for the championship, they were exposed for being highly overrated, you are fooling yourself if you believe the big 12 is such a great conference, they play bad teams out of conference and beat each other up in conference, there is no strength, remember marshall beat k state this year which beat your sooners, yeah they are tough

Marshall beat K-sate w/o El Roberson...big difference. I never said the Big12 was great, but most experts agree that it is definitely a stronger conference than the Pac 10.

Top Bottom