Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My impression of the Heavyweight Boxing Division

Delinquent said:
I never commented on the lower divisions and yea I totally agree with you. Even though Byrd did really well against that behemoth mccline, I still think there needs to be a heavyweight and superheavyweight division.

No there doesn't. The next champ could be another Mike Tyson. Size only matters up to a point. What advantage the giants have in size, the give up in quickness and speed, and no matter how big a dude is, he can only take so hard a shot.

biteme said:
No there doesn't. The next champ could be another Mike Tyson. Size only matters up to a point. What advantage the giants have in size, the give up in quickness and speed, and no matter how big a dude is, he can only take so hard a shot.
Besides that, who in the fuck has ever been that good in boxing that weighed 250 plus. Lennox Lewis is the closest and the only big great fighter in history. There have been plenty of them, just not worth a shit.

And boxers are tough mother fuckers. Football players ain't shit compared to boxers. I use to think I could be a champion because I was so strong. LOL. I got in the ring to spar with a newly turned professional and got my ass handed to me. Learned a valuable lesson. If you ever get into a fight with a boxer, don't box him or you'll get your ass clobbered.

biteme said:
And boxers are tough mother fuckers. Football players ain't shit compared to boxers. I use to think I could be a champion because I was so strong. LOL. I got in the ring to spar with a newly turned professional and got my ass handed to me. Learned a valuable lesson. If you ever get into a fight with a boxer, don't box him or you'll get your ass clobbered.

Where'd you play football?

BlkDragon said:
Where'd you play football?

Navarro JC and University of North Texas.

Top Bottom