Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My impression of the Heavyweight Boxing Division

Delinquent

It is literally in shambles. 2 out of the 8 fighters that fought tonight actually had the talent and qualities a heavweight should have. The 2 are Rahman and Byrd. These 2 should fight each other. Once a winner is declared for that fight, they should face Klitschko. Vitali will utterly destroy Williams when they fight in December despite Williams' fight against an aging Tyson. Once that fight is over, I eagerly await the fight between Klitschko and the winner of the Rahman vs Byrd fight.

After seeing Lewis destroy Rahman I've had no desire to see him fight again even if he had all 3 belt. The heavyweight divison has sucked to a long long time. The last time it was really interesting was when Holyfield was fighting Riddick Bowe.

Yep..the oldest and greatest sport in the history of mankind has been dieing for quite some time now.

As long as they keep making several million for a fight....they will keep fighting. Can't say I blame them!

Maybe Holmes can call Foreman out....but who would want to watch two 55 year olds fight. No good young blood prospects either. Bloody shame.

I'd have to agree... the quality of boxing of late has been poor... the only fight I've enjoyed in the past couple of years was just recently when Kostya Tzsyu beat Mitchell and that's only because Kostya is the closest to a good Aussie boxer that we've had for years. I only say closest because he still sounds like a Russian to me...

Boxing is far from a dying sport you guys are just watching the wrong divisions to judge the sport on. The heavyweight division is useless yes everyone heard me it's USELESS!! As good as everyone thinks vitali klitchko is back 10 years ago his ass would have been romped on by anyone in the top 5 now he's the big man of the division. John Ruiz is hands down the worst champion ever in recent memory his jab n grab bullshit needs to stop.

I really just wish David Tua would get his legal problems straightend out so he can have a rematch with ruiz. Instead of knocking him out in 16seconds like the first fight maybe he can make it 10 seconds and rid the division of that worthless pantload forever.

i have to agree. what a waste of $50 on the payperview. those fights put me to sleep. Anyone catch Ruiz's trainer yell ot the ref, "grow some fucking balls you fucking cock sucker" LOL

SupraHero said:
Boxing is far from a dying sport you guys are just watching the wrong divisions to judge the sport on. The heavyweight division is useless yes everyone heard me it's USELESS!! As good as everyone thinks vitali klitchko is back 10 years ago his ass would have been romped on by anyone in the top 5 now he's the big man of the division. John Ruiz is hands down the worst champion ever in recent memory his jab n grab bullshit needs to stop.

I really just wish David Tua would get his legal problems straightend out so he can have a rematch with ruiz. Instead of knocking him out in 16seconds like the first fight maybe he can make it 10 seconds and rid the division of that worthless pantload forever.

I never commented on the lower divisions and yea I totally agree with you. Even though Byrd did really well against that behemoth mccline, I still think there needs to be a heavyweight and superheavyweight division.

Top Bottom