Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My hockey coach is a cum dumpster.......

He makes us run 3 times/week, and its a club college sport, not NCAA Division I or anything, its just for fun, competitive, but fun. Yet he insists we run. I've gone to them in the beginning of the year, but now I'm getting sick and tired of taking in all the extra calories I need to, to keep a bulking diet, and actually bulk with all this fucking cardio. It's not easy either, 1/4 mile sprints, miles, an hour worth of hard running each time. I dont want to do it and refuse to go anymore, problem is, he will probably bench me........Fuckin' A. I hate dumbasses. The team should be in the weight room instead of this bullshit because theyre all 145lbs.

bullett said:
Have a chat with him, and tell him that you will run with them, if they will lift with you....

it's not that easy, most of the guys live on campus, and dont even have gym memberships, the school doesnt allow non-varsity athletes to use freeweights, so that'd be kinda hard, and i could care less if they wanna stay skinny and frail, but dont make me run like a faggot when im bulking, 3 times a week, bullshit.

Sweaty Nutsack said:
run like a faggot

I could see it all.

everyone is sitting around in nothing but jockstraps, when they do run thier arms swing across thier body, the coach is standing in front of everyone hes says

"There comes a time in a mans life when he must run, a time when he must run like a girl, yeah thats right, a girl, a panzy, a gay boy."

Have a talk with him...tell him that you will run with them, if they will lift with you...

If that doesn't work, kick his scrawny ass...

Top Bottom