Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my hair is needed for a drug test, need some info!

XXXL said:
EngiCream, thanks for the info, but that is all for a piss test. LOL!

only one way to find out if i'm going to pass. i'll find out where the testing will be done and pay to have myself tested.

i'm not in the type of field where i'd get away with shaving my head. if only it were that easy. . . :)

hey engicream, what part of MI you from?

ok, here's some info that should be more helpful:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_testing.shtml

MDMA is detectable with hair tests and there is at least one drug testing company (Psychemedics) which includes it in their standard hair test. Hair tests generally take the most recent 1.5 inches of growth and use those for testing. That provides a detection period of approximately 90 days. If an individual's hair is shorter than 1.5 inches, this detection period will be shorter.

BTW, I think I'm from around the same area you are.......I talked to you about a year ago over PM.

Good luck with the test.

I don't think shaving your head will work. They can test any hair on the body: eye lashes, eye brows, leg hair, asscrack hair ext.. Unless you are hair less by nature - you may have some problems passing. I didn't think there was a way to beat the hair folicle test. Good luck bro.

Well personally I already shave everything but my head.. So if it was me all i'd have to do is shave that.. Plus someone mentions above that the sample has to be at least a certain size, if thats true then eyelashes would be insignigicant, and you can always easily shave the eyebrows if need be

EngiCream said:

ok, here's some info that should be more helpful:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_testing.shtml

this is some good news. i do wear my hair kind of short. so maybe that combined with a few other things will help me pass.

on another note, from what i've read. E is a seperate test and they would need to pay extra. i don't think this would be a drug they would test for given the age group that most of these ppl applying for this job would be.

as for bleaching the hair and they dying it back. one of those links said that it is rumored to work but has yet to be proven.

and last but not least. you need to submit a minimum of 50 strands of hair. so for those who completly shave your head and body. get your eye brow too. LOL!

thanks to everyone. i'm feeling a little bit better about all of this now.

EXCEPT FOR YOU MVMAXX. >:(

dude zydot hair shampoo works for any street drugs. try looking up zydot on a search thru google. if it is xthen the detection time is only like a week thru urine. zydot works period

it would seem they are going to offer me the job. they asked if i would have any problems with the drug test and i said "no" LOL!

i'm expecting a call next week. i'll order some of that shampoo and let you all know how it works out.

thanks agian to those who took the time to help me out.

XXXL said:

will do!

btw, how's that letter of recommendation comming? :)

BigAndy69 asked me to review it. Here it is.

Originally written by BigAndy69

To whom it may concern,

I have personally known XXXL (aka big h:rainbow:m:rainbow:o) for ...well,.... for way to long. You always have to pay attention when he is around you because he always tries to grab your ass. My friend Nathan likes it but it kinda bugs me. Those two are like two peas in a pod. :busy: Oh yeah, where was I? That's right, XXXL is a big h:rainbow:m:rainbow: o and a crack addict so make sure and test him good.

Sincerely, BigAndy69

I wouldn't have written a letter so nice. :o

Top Bottom