Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my hair is needed for a drug test, need some info!

JDarty6173 said:
Well there is a simple solution to hair samlpe drug testing.. Just shave off all your hair.. My old High school football team was periodically subject to these tests.. They normally had a one or two day notice at least prior. So the whole team would simply shave their heads and body hair and say it was just a team tradition..LOL.. No one was ever caught as they would never be tested.. And in that school system blood testing was not allowed..

That is an awesome idea!

XXXL said:
are those home kits any good? accurate? if so, i guess i'll buy one off of those sites.

i'm still wondering if MDMA will make you test positive for a amphetimine? ? ? ? i know it's not a amphetimine but has a simular chemical sturcture.

all this for one fucking night out. aaaaahhhhh, what a bust :(

Yes it will show up. Look at the first link I sent. I know the military tests for the basics and nailed a bunch of people on my base for using E.

It is not exotic like AS.

mvmaxx said:
Bro, you work at a gay strip club :rainbow: I'm sure they're just testing to see if you're HIV+ or not. Wouldn't want you fraternizing with the other :rainbow: male customers if you were.

:p

i wouldn't be HIV+ now would i had you used a condom like i told you. i knew i should have said no to all those drinks you were sending me.

YOU BASTARD.

now comes my dillemma, it will prbly have been about 90 days come test time. ooohhhh what to do, what to do? ? ? ? ?

too bad, that would have been an awesome job :(

XXXL said:
now comes my dillemma, it will prbly have been about 90 days come test time. ooohhhh what to do, what to do? ? ? ? ?

shave your head and get rid of the rest of your body hair?

I'd shave your head, that's jmo. In terms of what you might test positive for? Well basically xtc is usually a mixture of the following: mdma, mda (cousin to mdma, only produces more visuals, almost similar to lsd so I've been told), dxm (not tested), speed (amphetamine), lsd (only testable via spinal tap), and ketamine (don't think this is usually tested for). Although I know a bro who bought some molly (supposidly pure mdma powder) that had some heroin in it..

Personally I stay away from xtc, even if you are lucky enough to get the real stuff the sides are fucking scary and not even fully understood, but enough lecturing. I'd shave you head bro. It'd suck to lose a job opportunity for 1 night of fun. If you shave it now some of it will have grown back by the test time so it won't be so obvious.

EngiCream, thanks for the info, but that is all for a piss test. LOL!

only one way to find out if i'm going to pass. i'll find out where the testing will be done and pay to have myself tested.

i'm not in the type of field where i'd get away with shaving my head. if only it were that easy. . . :)

hey engicream, what part of MI you from?

If you don't want to shave your head, get some "frost and glow" from wal-mart. Put it straight on your entire head (don't use the cap) and leave it on for an hour. It will bleach your hair totally white. Then just get some dye thats your natural color and dye your hair back that color. Your hair might be a little stiff kinda like straw for a few days but the chemicals in the frost and glow will destroy the toxins in your hair. I don't have proof that this method works but its better that nothing if you think you will fail anyway. Good luck.

Focker said:
If you don't want to shave your head, get some "frost and glow" from wal-mart. Put it straight on your entire head (don't use the cap) and leave it on for an hour. It will bleach your hair totally white. Then just get some dye thats your natural color and dye your hair back that color. Your hair might be a little stiff kinda like straw for a few days but the chemicals in the frost and glow will destroy the toxins in your hair. I don't have proof that this method works but its better that nothing if you think you will fail anyway. Good luck.
Not a bad idea...

If you can't get away with shaving your head checkout that shampoo thing on that webpage he posted. Maybe that shit will work

Top Bottom