Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My embarrassing 12 hour boner that would not go away!

To be completely fair guys, I did receive the email as well, and I decided to do some research and it lead me here. But if he was a troll, then I am glad he is gone. I was wondering if you guys could provide me with some help. I would like to put together a stack to achieve a similar result to the person mentioned in the original post. I am currently dating 3-4 different women (I say 3-4 because one is only when I am bored), but I could use some hulking up in that department. I am thinking with a 12 hour E, I could make my rounds throughout the day.

What products would you guys stack? NTBM products would be preferred. I like supporting a company run by (Nate), I think that is his name, he helped me out with some issues awhile back.

well wtf are you deleting posts for? LOL!

because that is what we are supposed to do.

he didn't get banned for his posts you can see.. he got banned for attacking staff. :artist:

he came on here for the sole purpose of stirring up shit, and I'm glad to play with him for a bit.. now he can play in purgatory..

if you tried the product and didn't like it you can get your money back .. we want to hear pro's and con's. if you never tried the product as he even admits then you have no business bashing it and then attacking staff.

because that is what we are supposed to do.

he didn't get banned for his posts you can see.. he got banned for attacking staff. :artist:

he came on here for the sole purpose of stirring up shit, and I'm glad to play with him for a bit.. now he can play in purgatory

lol, i'm just bustin' your balls.

fuck that guy.

To be completely fair guys, I did receive the email as well, and I decided to do some research and it lead me here. But if he was a troll, then I am glad he is gone. I was wondering if you guys could provide me with some help. I would like to put together a stack to achieve a similar result to the person mentioned in the original post. I am currently dating 3-4 different women (I say 3-4 because one is only when I am bored), but I could use some hulking up in that department. I am thinking with a 12 hour E, I could make my rounds throughout the day.

What products would you guys stack? NTBM products would be preferred. I like supporting a company run by (Nate), I think that is his name, he helped me out with some issues awhile back.

phystoserms can be used by itself, on cycle, or on pct. I have used it on pct and my recovery was tremendous.

what you can stack is up to you.. go on the site and browse and see what you want to try. you can even get a sample pack and try them out. if you decide to order you can save 10% by using steve10 and shipping is free and fast.

yes his name is Nate and he always helps people out, and then you get trolls come on here and take cheap shots at him. ehhh.. it comes with the territory, some guys try to bring others down

phystoserms can be used by itself, on cycle, or on pct. I have used it on pct and my recovery was tremendous.

what you can stack is up to you.. go on the site and browse and see what you want to try. you can even get a sample pack and try them out.

yes his name is Nate and he always helps people out, and then you get trolls come on here and take cheap shots at him. ehhh.. it comes with the territory, some guys try to bring others down

Awesome man, I will look into it and some other products. Nate seems like a really cool guy? He must be a giant lean beast with his knowledge.

So you're a mod now after a month of vigorous posting?

I felt the same way the first time I saw this thread, as a lame ass promotion for a product. It is true that conflicting opinions are not allowed when it comes to ntbm products.

His first posts on EF were bashing a product he had never used and a staff he doesn't know. He's a troll.

Now that you're off your high horse in shining armor, defending him with some half witty response toward me, I'd also like to thank you for your .02 on this thread. Douche bag. You're no better than him. Bashing my post count isn't really an attack. I've taken time to contribute something to this site while you drop in now and then to add your unneeded input.

He seems like it, Has he uploaded any pictures of himself? Maybe ill check the net. I always like using the guys I take advice from as inspiration. I have a comp coming up in about 4 months, I am nervous as shit for it, feel like I can use all the push I can get.

Top Bottom