Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Bookie Blog

needtogetarmy

CEO of Project Mayhem
Bookies,

I created a blog. I just tested it out and I can paste the HTML code for our signatures which will link to our events. I will try in the future to get these up as soon as possible. I was late getting Sparts events in the sig for the Olympics (and I was out for the MMA tonight). All you need to do is to copy the URL's you want and paste it directly to your sig and it is done.

For the MLB and Football I will keep a standard link straight to the forum but I am willing to do up graphics and special links to unique events like the Olympics and big money games. Just let me know a day or two ahead of time and I can kick it out quick.

Here is the link:

http://armyvet.efblogs.com/

A.V.

Also, I was wondering if it were possible to have an admin forum just for bookies? Y'all think this is a good idea?

Army Vet said:
Also, I was wondering if it were possible to have an admin forum just for bookies? Y'all think this is a good idea?
lol they aint gonna do that man trust me ..rick and digger are great guys but they feel strongly all we need is a mod and thats all they will give us .. i already asked to have power to fix our own fuck ups (with betting lines etc) in threads and was denied

hurricane187 said:
lol they aint gonna do that man trust me ..rick and digger are great guys but they feel strongly all we need is a mod and thats all they will give us .. i already asked to have power to fix our own fuck ups (with betting lines etc) in threads and was denied

stop

right now with the complaining

You guys are doing an amazing job and this forum has more than it had in the past already. I never had that luxury and booked games every day for 2 years - I might be able to get you that option but for now just keep doing what you guys do best.

So what if the event doesn't get corrected for a few hours. The point is it does. If you ask for the power to edit your own event then every fly-by-night bookie will as well.

Like I said, keep working on building this forum and eventually these things will happen.

btw army awesome blog!

K to both of you gentlemen

swole said:
stop

right now with the complaining

You guys are doing an amazing job and this forum has more than it had in the past already. I never had that luxury and booked games every day for 2 years - I might be able to get you that option but for now just keep doing what you guys do best.

So what if the event doesn't get corrected for a few hours. The point is it does. If you ask for the power to edit your own event then every fly-by-night bookie will as well.

Like I said, keep working on building this forum and eventually these things will happen.
swole i wasnt complaing .. i was just explaining this is all we are gettin for now .. as i have asked .. hopefully it will be reconsidered in the future ..but i respect diggers and rick decisions as they are in charge and i happen to like both of them

I have a lot to do this weekend
a shot 21year old
a boating accident
and a regular elderly

so I doubt I can contribute much this weekend

Top Bottom