Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My battle against high blood pressure on cycle

Oxbow

Hey guys,
23 yo, 2 cycles under my belt, current cycle is Deca/Test E/Var

After like 6 weeks I've checked my BP and is was pretty high (180/90) so after a bloodwork doc told me my hematrocrit and red blood cells count was VERY high and my blood was thick.

So I took oneaspirin at night ED and gave my blood and everything returns to normal : normal HBP and normal hematocrit after bloodwork.

BUT after like 3 weeks my BP is high again BUT in my last bloodwork my estradiol is high so doc told me you can gain 2-3 or more pounds of water with Deca and this elevate the pressure in the vessels.

So I've adjusted my Arimidex dosage and now I think this is ok. But my HBP is still high and I've heard AAS cause things like sodium retention but I counld not find anything serious about that, sounds like broscience. But what the hell are you supposed to do against that ?

I take Potassium, COQ10 and other natural stuff supposed to lower Blood pressure but if it keeps going high I'll have to stop the cycle.

I have some questions :

1) HOW do pro bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman can blast for like 20 weeks without heart attack and strokes HBP related ?
2) What about take a medicine like Ramipril to lower it ?
3) A friend take Arginine before workout when he has HBP to prevent eventual accidents. You opinion ?
4) Will my blood pressure go back to normal after my cycle ? How fast ?

Thanks a lot for answers !

ps : I'm sure that all the accidents that can happens with AAS (stroke/heart attack) are related to High Blood Pressure !

My doctor told me to go give blood, it brought it right in line. My hemocrit was sky high so now they are bugging me to come donate platelets. My BP never got quite that high though.

you can't worry what the pro's do.

you can only worry about yourself.

what do you need to do? STOP your cycle. come off. and things hopefully trend back to normal. what you are doing continueing is wreckless for a 23 year old. not smart at all.

giving blood is great, but at 23 if you are already having these problems that's a bad sign that juicing doesn't react well to your body

Yes you're right, I'll stop now. Try to do a recovery and quit steroids for like 2-3 years. I want to be healthy again.

Doc told me cardio was really important for HBP and I never did cardio..

I have a great physique now and hope I will keep it :)

this is good news you have good gear, do not worry you will live, just run 12 weeks cycle and let the body rest all will be fine

lol you have high estrogen and high BP what a coincidence !! Sounds like you didn't take proper cycle support while on cycle that's why we have this thing called N2Guard..

Anyways at your age that shit is high.. On top of the other advice given I find that Hawthorne Berry really helps circulatory support and obviously dont OD on the sodium..

Yes you're right, I'll stop now. Try to do a recovery and quit steroids for like 2-3 years. I want to be healthy again.

Doc told me cardio was really important for HBP and I never did cardio..

I have a great physique now and hope I will keep it :)

for a bodybuilder its important to listen to your body. your doctor doesn't really know what he is talking about because lifting you work the heart out well. but the point is when you run gear you need to have the proper ancillaries and never go into a cycle out of shape. hope that helps

Id be very interested to hear your Diet, and not the diet you tell your doctor, but a very honest diet and macro breakdown.... Regardless of the shape you are in, cardio is always important... It does more than improve your circulatory in the body... There are also numerous stimulants used on a daily basis that will elevate BP... How is your day to Day stress???

edit
Also when you are using Gear as the likes of Deca that is known for retaining water, you are going to elevate you bp from the retention... I would suggest increasing your water intake so your body releases some of the water it may be holding..

The water retention will come down once the AAS are clear from your system. Keep the cardio up, limit sodium, drink plenty of water.
Pros are on a host of drugs to combat the sides of AAS. You don't want to go down that path unless you have the genetics and desire to go pro.
I use Vasodilators to manage bp while cycling hard but I'm hardcore into bodybuilding. Tadalafil was introduced as a bp med. This is my go to compound.

The water retention will come down once the AAS are clear from your system. Keep the cardio up, limit sodium, drink plenty of water.
Pros are on a host of drugs to combat the sides of AAS. You don't want to go down that path unless you have the genetics and desire to go pro.
I use Vasodilators to manage bp while cycling hard but I'm hardcore into bodybuilding. Tadalafil was introduced as a bp med. This is my go to compound.

x2

It is amazing what a few weekly cardio sessions can do to elevated bp as well.

Your diet is very important too. High sodium when on cycle should lead to high blood pressure for many You need to clean your diet up, drinks lots of water, do more cardio and come off aas.

Top Bottom