Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 1st and only experience with Purity Source

Davison

Should have posted sooner but this is what happened when I ordered from them over a year ago. I around 1k of products. They shipped the package and I received it with the corner of the box torn open and all the products gone. So my issue Purity? They put a return address sticker on the box with the sender being “ Happy Gifts” or something similar. What idiots. Someone in the postal service saw this and thought there was a gift or gifts inside. They were right too.

So I contacted Purity Sources and sent photos of the box. They accused me of trying to get over on them. I accused them of being stupid. They offered a 20% discount on my next order. I’ve gone back to Domestic Supply and they are the best! Never a problem. I’ll never order from Purity again.

Should have posted sooner but this is what happened when I ordered from them over a year ago. I around 1k of products. They shipped the package and I received it with the corner of the box torn open and all the products gone. So my issue Purity? They put a return address sticker on the box with the sender being “ Happy Gifts” or something similar. What idiots. Someone in the postal service saw this and thought there was a gift or gifts inside. They were right too.

So I contacted Purity Sources and sent photos of the box. They accused me of trying to get over on them. I accused them of being stupid. They offered a 20% discount on my next order. I’ve gone back to Domestic Supply and they are the best! Never a problem. I’ll never order from Purity again.
@Davison welcome to EF. To be honest I dont believe you, can you post a picture of this "box" you claim you had?
but you should understand shipping should be secure so they tried to secure an order via shipping security and sometimes these things do happen. You have to give the benefit of the doubt. PSL has been around for 22 years trusted and secure and I use Euro pharma gear myself. I really want to see your proof honestly.

@~Vision~ please check

PSL has excellent customer service and fantastic prices and 99.9% of people love them

how do we know you're just making the story up can you please post your pictures

I mean what can you use sometimes things happen in life

Top Bottom