Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Milk Discussion

I just ordered choclate and root beer because of this post =).... I can't wait to try it now :p

Since it taste soo good, maybe if I mix my creatine and dextrose in it, it won't be so bad :rolleyes:

I have tried : Root beer float( Very good), vinilla creame (very good), strawberry( didn't like it) Chocolat ( something in it I am allergic to..gives me the runs ) Chocolate peanut butter ( same effect on me as the chocolat ..though I like the taste of both)
Cookies and creame...( I did not like this at all..made me gag : YUK Orange sherbert really good ...
Right now , I am following DC advice and doing my best to down 500 grams a day ...so I mix 2 scoops Optimum whey with one scoop of muscle milk ... I get the muscle milk for 20.00 and 5 LBS of optimum whey for 23.00 .,.takes 2 weeks to go through the containers.

I just got my stuff in... Choclate Milk is ok....wasn't anything special. It was really to thick but it was ok..

The root beer...I think they sent me the wrong thing. The container said Moncha Joe for the flavor...but I didn't like it whatever it was =)

where are you guys getting your muscle milk for so cheap? i've looked all over the internet and cant find prices anywhere as good as what u guys are paying. if its online, can u send a link please? thx!! btw, muscle milk is AWESOME!

i love the stuff but i have a question

how long before a workout would you take it so that the fats are available for energy during your workout?

i try to drink it 2 hrs before i train but i dont know if that is too soon or too late

thanks

Top Bottom