Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

MultiVit with only 100% of each vitamin?

ColdCut

New member
Everythings i see doesnt contain 100% of daily requirments, but usualy 200+%. Thiamin (B1) usually comes in around 5000%..........WTF is that all about?

Are there any freakin normal multi's that have 100% and no more of EVERY vitamin?
 
BOOEY said:
Whatever amount of vitamins your body doesnt absorb you'll piss out anyway, no biggie

It is true with water soluble vitamins
and wrong with fat solubles ones (like vit A)
 
ColdCut said:
so no one here uses vitamins huh?

Don't mess with Centrum vitamins

Vitamin T is way more efficient :evil:
 
btw, only thing I can figure is that the nutrients which are over-dosed are those found to be deficient given the American diet...interesting question though.
 
MrMakaveli said:
btw, only thing I can figure is that the nutrients which are over-dosed are those found to be deficient given the American diet...interesting question though.

Men should be careful with too much iron
 
multivitamin is worthless as far as I'm concerned. Super B-Complex 2ed+800IU VitE+1g VitC+Potassium Citrate (dosage varies significantly)+Calcium Citrate 1.5g's + Magnesium up to a gram is all I've ever needed :o
The rest is just making your excrements that much more expensive :martini:
 
juve said:
multivitamin is worthless as far as I'm concerned. Super B-Complex 2ed+800IU VitE+1g VitC+Potassium Citrate (dosage varies significantly)+Calcium Citrate 1.5g's + Magnesium up to a gram is all I've ever needed :o
The rest is just making your excrements that much more expensive :martini:

What about Zn and vit D ?
 
Top Bottom