Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Skillful Professional Sport To Play

slick635235

I Think Baseball Is As You Need The Greatest Hand And Eye Coordination........................................that's My Sport........i Love It And Still Play It...........

baseball!?! you must be smokin crack!! even I can hit a 90 mph ball for crying out loud. I have to go with tennis. balls to the wall. need the hand eye, leg speed, and skill.

It's just you on your team and two hours of competition... unless you're just the shit and it only takes 45 min. ;-)

Pick3 I almost agree with you on that.... but i'm sticking with tennis

Whiskey

bro, can you hit a curve ball or fork ball or screw ball? i highly doubt.......can you catch a ball? can you throw accurately and fast to the base? there are a lot more things going on in baseball than tennis. you are right that tennis takes a lot of endurance and stuff to the nature, but all you are doing is hitting the ball back and forth..........basically you do one thing in tennis and in baseball you need to do multiple things........so in my opinion, you are absolutely wrong...........and by the way, i used to play tennis and it doesn't compare to baseball.

Whiskey said:
baseball!?! you must be smokin crack!! even I can hit a 90 mph ball for crying out loud. I have to go with tennis. balls to the wall. need the hand eye, leg speed, and skill.

It's just you on your team and two hours of competition... unless you're just the shit and it only takes 45 min. ;-)

Whiskey

Whiskey said:

Whiskey

Agreed 100%

Baseball is a boring sport. Good for highlights on sportscenter. Babe Ruth used to come from the bar and crack out home runs like nothing. And he was a pitcher. Personally I think hockey needs way more skill to play than baseball. Hell I could stand out in the outfield and wait for a possible hit to come my way.

Hockey is all round tough. You need to know how to skate like second nature, have excellent hand eye cordination, and be able to throw down at a moments notice. Plus it's non-stop moving not just standing around and waiting for something to happen.

Top Bottom