Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Most Efficient Use of Glucorell R - Ulter ??

Indy

High End Bro
Platinum
Got lots of it in, just started a bulker cycle 3 weeks ago and would like to start using this tool in the "most efficient manner" what are the best recommendations. From what I found looks like certain amount per mg of carbs with each meal ?? Is that correct, cause of course I'm eating 5 or 6 times a day on the bulker diet.

thx in advance,
 
indy69camaro said:
Got lots of it in, just started a bulker cycle 3 weeks ago and would like to start using this tool in the "most efficient manner" what are the best recommendations. From what I found looks like certain amount per mg of carbs with each meal ?? Is that correct, cause of course I'm eating 5 or 6 times a day on the bulker diet.

thx in advance,

The bottle says 1 cap for each 30 mg of carbs in the meal to be consumed. I also believe that it says to take 15 minutes prior to said meal for best effects.

Zig
 
ziggyziggy said:
The bottle says 1 cap for each 30 mg of carbs in the meal to be consumed. I also believe that it says to take 15 minutes prior to said meal for best effects.

Zig


agreed, but do you still take it with EVERY meal, just concerned when bulking and we eat so many times per day, dont want to over do it with all the other stuff I am taking.
 
indy69camaro said:
agreed, but do you still take it with EVERY meal, just concerned when bulking and we eat so many times per day, dont want to over do it with all the other stuff I am taking.

Well, i only use it with meals that have high/medium glycemic index carbs, although i can count the number of high glycemic carb meals I have had in the last 4 months on one hand, LOL. I do not believe that vegetables release carbs into the bloodstream at a rate that would require a person to use R-ALA. However, based on the research I have been doing, if you are going to be using orals, I would include some prior to each meal just to help with liver issues if nothing else.

Zig
 
1 cap per 30-50g of carbs. if the carbs are simple err towards the lower end, if they are complex err toward the higher.

it should be taken before every meal, the post workout meal may not require a dosing unless carb intake is very high (its a matter of preference, some people do and some people dont)- there is scientific basis for both decisions.
 
macrophage69alpha said:
1 cap per 30-50g of carbs. if the carbs are simple err towards the lower end, if they are complex err toward the higher.

it should be taken before every meal, the post workout meal may not require a dosing unless carb intake is very high (its a matter of preference, some people do and some people dont)- there is scientific basis for both decisions.


Thanks Macro, K for the good advice.
 
i finished the 120 count bottle and got the 240 count bottle...1 for breakfast, 2 for lunch, 2 for dinner.. the other meals in between don't use any..
 
take 2 around lunch w/ 40-60g carbs, same thing w/ post training meal. i felt an increase in fat loss definately when i added these. i ran out 2 weeks ago after being on 2 months and i feel i would feel leaner today w/ them after eating alot yeasterday and today. since may 16 i haven't pigged out. felt good and i'm jacked. i'm ordering more of them w/ tylers on mon.
 
I just started R-Ala....great stuff. The Af store brand glucorell R is awesome. I remember when i took bulk powder regular ala. The R-ala is in a class of its own!

People forget that R-ala is not only good for shuttling carbs. The effects on liver, anti-carcinogen and overall health by killing free radicalls are very impressive in itself.

Nothing bad about gaining less fat while bulking eigther!
 
macrophage69alpha said:

Been eating like a pig, and doing no cardio. Still got abs showing and I have to admit I haven't been eating the cleanest since I was trying to gain alot of weight quick anyways. Fat has gone up minimum if any at all.
 
indy69camaro said:
Been eating like a pig, and doing no cardio. Still got abs showing and I have to admit I haven't been eating the cleanest since I was trying to gain alot of weight quick anyways. Fat has gone up minimum if any at all.


:)
 
indy69camaro said:
Got lots of it in, just started a bulker cycle 3 weeks ago and would like to start using this tool in the "most efficient manner" what are the best recommendations. From what I found looks like certain amount per mg of carbs with each meal ?? Is that correct, cause of course I'm eating 5 or 6 times a day on the bulker diet.

thx in advance,
Ulter told me 6 caps is a lot and shouldn't be exceeded even though "some" apparently do so. I stick with 5-6
 
DBBT said:
Ulter told me 6 caps is a lot and shouldn't be exceeded even though "some" apparently do so. I stick with 5-6

agree. though some people during "pig outs" will up the caps to minimize damage. though when stacked with sesapure this is rarely necessary, unless an massive amount of carb cals consumed
 
I just ordered some Sea/Glu. I like to have one or two HUGE cheat meals a week. COnsisting of Chicken chow mein,rice, noodles, egg rolls, and Cream cheese wontons. SO, tons of fat and carbs. im guessing 2000-3000 cals in one meal.

How many caps should i take?
 
You sound like a buffet crasher! :)

Damn me and shredded mass need to crash a buffet again....YOU LISTENING MOFO!
Havent been to a buffet in months ( at least hardcore style)

Now im ready bring the carbs i got Glucorel-R by my side.
 
lesarin said:
I just ordered some Sea/Glu. I like to have one or two HUGE cheat meals a week. COnsisting of Chicken chow mein,rice, noodles, egg rolls, and Cream cheese wontons. SO, tons of fat and carbs. im guessing 2000-3000 cals in one meal.

How many caps should i take?

holy crap.

ever seen monty python's "the meaning of life"? :sick:
 
Yea. Last SAturday.

2 Tuna sandwiches.
1 ham+cheese
1 Chef Salad

2 orders chicken Chow mein
2 cups white rice
2 bags of Noodles
2 egg rolls
16 cream cheese wontons

18 Apples.

Talk about bad GAS. wowwwwwwwwwww!!!!

I'm on clen, JUst completley lost myself that day. My stomach is like a Bottom less pit on CLen.

Had to do 90 mins of cardio the next day to make myself feel good about myself again. ;)
 
lesarin said:
Yea. Last SAturday.

2 Tuna sandwiches.
1 ham+cheese
1 Chef Salad

2 orders chicken Chow mein
2 cups white rice
2 bags of Noodles
2 egg rolls
16 cream cheese wontons

18 Apples.

Talk about bad GAS. wowwwwwwwwwww!!!!

I'm on clen, JUst completley lost myself that day. My stomach is like a Bottom less pit on CLen.

Had to do 90 mins of cardio the next day to make myself feel good about myself again. ;)

holy crap.

karma. :D
 
lesarin said:
Yea. Last SAturday.

2 Tuna sandwiches.
1 ham+cheese
1 Chef Salad

2 orders chicken Chow mein
2 cups white rice
2 bags of Noodles
2 egg rolls
16 cream cheese wontons

18 Apples.

Talk about bad GAS. wowwwwwwwwwww!!!!

I'm on clen, JUst completley lost myself that day. My stomach is like a Bottom less pit on CLen.

Had to do 90 mins of cardio the next day to make myself feel good about myself again. ;)


Nothing special...however the 18 apples is sick.... I cant eat more than 2 or so. Me and a freind once ate over 25 plates at a chineese buffet tottal. They were lookin at us like crazy..lmfao
 
PolfaJelfa said:
Nothing special...however the 18 apples is sick.... I cant eat more than 2 or so. Me and a freind once ate over 25 plates at a chineese buffet tottal. They were lookin at us like crazy..lmfao

(in bad chinese accent):

"You go now! You have too mucha food. You been here four owa!"
 
the-short-one said:
(in bad chinese accent):

"You go now! You have too mucha food. You been here four owa!"


LOVE LOUIE ANDERSON!

They actually filmed the four little episodes of his short-lived sitcom in my home town in MN.
 
as a note- if you are going to over eat fruit and fructose is the one thing you want to avoid. fructose is the only sugar that can be stored as fat without insulin.
 
okay thanks Macro. I have been addicted to apples the last month. I usually have a 2 day a week apple cheat day. LOL. I ate 25 in one day. 6 large and 19 medium. Once you pop, you can't stop. ;)
 
sesamax + glucorell + starch blocker + chitosan for my cheat days .

How about that cocktail macro ?

Could someone run it for say .... a 15 day vacation where you will be eating anything and not working out ?


Victor
 
macrophage69alpha said:
any updates?


Yeah I cut down the dosage by 1/2 I was losing 2 much weight(all fat). My face was getting 2 damn skinny, had a chick tell me she thought I was 21, LOL Im almost 27... The road map down the back of my calves is fun to look at though
 
DBBT said:
Ulter told me 6 caps is a lot and shouldn't be exceeded even though "some" apparently do so. I stick with 5-6


hmm... I've been taking a MINIMUM of 6 caps of Glucorell per day for a few months now... my stomach hasn't been the same... extreme bloating, sometimes pain... frequent trips to the bathroom... I guess I should trim down the amount of Gluco, but I was only following the directions... Macro, is that what's expected to happen if taking "too much" Glucorell?

anyone else have similar results?
 
nope... my newest supplements in the last few months have been PureCee, Glucorell, and Sesamax
 
macrophage69alpha said:
NJmuscle,

resolve?, alternate cause?, update?


Well, here's where I'm at right now... during the time I was having stomach trouble a few weeks back, I wound up getting bronchitis... had to take antibiotics.... after that, I started a course of probiotics to get my intestinal environment on track... so I stopped the glucorell and sesapure because I know my stomach would be topsey-turvey from the antibiotics & probiotics... as soon as I'm done with the probiotics... I will start again, first with the glucorell for a week...then slowly add the sesapure and gauge if it's either of those that are giving me stomach problems... I take alot of supplements, so it's not easy to determine sometimes....

I will say this though.... I didn't think I saw a dramatic change at first while taking Glucorell and Sesapure.... but having been off for a few weeks now, I can definitely tell the difference... especially around the mid-section.... so I know they work! I will keep you guys updated for sure!
Thanks!
 
motar said:
Been on YES and Glucorell for the past 3 or 4 weeks and I am very pleased with the results.


So...... what exactly are the results?


The CEO
 
njmuscleguy said:
I will say this though.... I didn't think I saw a dramatic change at first while taking Glucorell and Sesapure.... but having been off for a few weeks now, I can definitely tell the difference... especially around the mid-section.... so I know they work! I will keep you guys updated for sure!
Thanks!

this is quite often the case (especially since glucorell and sesapure will significantly offset marginal eating)-- in truth marginal eating, even among the most dedicated, is often quite prevalent.
 
bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpb ump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,b bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpb ump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,b ump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bu mp,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbum p,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bum p,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump ,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpb ump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,b ump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bu mp,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbum p,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bum p,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump ,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpb ump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,b ump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bu mp,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbum p,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bum p,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump ,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpb ump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,b ump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bu mp,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbum p,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bum p,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump ,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bu mp,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbum p,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bum p,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump ,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump
 
ok, here's an update... so I've started easing back into taking Glucorell again... took 3 with dinner tonight... 2 with dinner last night... and I'm noticing the bloated, gassy feeling again... and I'm urinating more frequently again too.... haven't started taking the Sesamin again yet.... my initial guess that it was the Glucorell and not the Sesamin seems to be correct.... so am I the only one that's experiencing this? Any ideas why?
 
have not seen any reports like that with glucorell (though as with anything you consume its possible that it can cause stomach upset- there have been 1-2 reports in the last 4 years of acid reflux- but no one reporting bloat and gassyness like you describe- so if thats the cause you would be the first to report it)
 
I can can also say the the combination gives me tremendous gas. I've not tried either individually but I get consistantly gassy while taking even the low-end dosages. I was kind of impressed with that fact, makes me feel like it's working. And it absolutely has affected the amount of fat retained during cheat meals and otherwise. I would recommend the combo... :heart:
 
haha - good, so I know I'm not going crazy! and no one likes to admit they are "gassy" *grin*

I agree that it does help particularly when you're bulking and packing on the calories, especially if your diet isn't always very clean
 
Here's an update for ya Macro....

So I stopped taking Sesapure for about a week now, though still continuing with the glucorell.... and still taking PureCee (almost religiously)... my stomach isn't as topsey-turvey now.... oh, I'm still taking probiotics as well.... so I'm guessing the Sesapure was doing a number on my stomach... it's too bad, I think Sesapure could've been useful, but not worth the sides.... I think it may have been affecting my libido a bit too.... might incorporate during a future test cycle

I'm thinking of going with Levorex + Glucorell for a while and see how that fairs...maybe add some YES when I drop some more bf

Thanks for your help!
 
macrophage69alpha said:
it is odd how a few people get stomach discomfort from the sesapure. what dose were you using? when were you taking it/what with (food wise)?

well, the sesapure is the only variable I can think of right now that could've been causing stomach distress (bloat...frequent trips to the bathroom)... the first time around, I was taking 2 capsules with breakfast, lunch and dinner only.... the 2nd time around, I tried only 1 capsule for those meals... once I've stopped with the probiotics and the purecee (both which affect my stomach some), I will try only the glucorell and sesapure and see again how it fares....
 
I'm fired up. Mines on the way. I'll try to post some feedback as soon as I see some results. I sure hope the "Gas" stories aren't true. Protein alone does that to me just fine :)
 
if you get gas from protein try adding ginger root 250-500mg per meal, it will improve digestion.

also switching to a higher quality protein or reducing protein intake per meal.
 
seriously no one gets bloated and gassy from R-ALA?

My god on a high carb day when i take in more than 6 of those things I seriously want to die the bloating and gassiness is so fuckin aweful.

I pretty much use em to carb up only and then i will take no more than 4-5 a day with my potato meals

other than that i just carb up with banana chips(fruit doesnt require insulin to be shuttled into muscle, great benefit and 0 stomach upset, plus the potassium helps with any cramping from diuretic use) plus the high fat contesnt makes diegestion controllable so its easy to keep liver glycogen full while the potato fills out the muscle

Potatos+ banana chips= :p

im talking pre contest by the way
 
macrophage69alpha said:
you do realize that fructose is the only sugar that can be stored as fat without insulin?

your response is quite odd, not unheard of, but still odd.


well fact of the matter is...NO macronutrient will be preferentially stored as fat while the body is in a caloric deficiet...it will be burned off as energy first or used to refill glycogen stores in depleted tissue....i dont eat fruit while Im trying to grow...


i actually think the fact it doesnt take any insulin to load is a positive(unless of course you are using exogenous insulin to help pack the carbs in)


it works wonders for me, not really trying to push my methodolgies on anyone else...i just like not having too many huge insulin surges...id rather keep my body somewhat insulin sensitive
 
agree, though dietary composition can impact metabolic rate. the fructose/fat issue is valid in maintainance and very pertinent in hypercaloric diets (so might be an issue with refeeds and carb-ups).

though generally agree that in a hypocaloric environment more fructose is not a real issue.
 
macrophage69alpha said:
agree, though dietary composition can impact metabolic rate. the fructose/fat issue is valid in maintainance and very pertinent in hypercaloric diets (so might be an issue with refeeds and carb-ups).

though generally agree that in a hypocaloric environment more fructose is not a real issue.


I came to this technique through many failed attempts @ a proper carb up.
I went to such an extreme one event I consumed a very healthy 3600 grams(comprised of pastas, oatmeal, sweet potato, rice cakes, ect..) of carbs over a 3 days period aftre depletion..reducing water slightly each day(from 3 gallons wednesday to 1 on friday, this was down from 4 gallons ED and high sodium the previous 15 days) and slowly lowering sodium(again not all the way).
Contest day came and i was still flat as a pancake, no vascularity, ripped but stringy..i weighed in lighter than when i started and all i did was find myself on the toilet alot.
I surmised it was because the carbs were not being properly shuttled to my muscles because the sudden surge of insulin quickly subsided and my body fought back by reducing carb uptake(not sure the exact mechanism)...i was forced to find a means of shuttling a boatload of carbs into my body in a pathway that did not involve insulin and fruit was the answer. though in the future I may experiement with slin......but at this point in my bodybuilding career I have yet to use Insulin or GH.

my .02...maybe it could help someone who is having a similar problem carbing up as I did


why do you think the ALA causes such gas and bloating btw? any theories? i mean, my muscles feel huge and full....but I kill everyone im around and Im so bloated its extrmeely painful and im constantly on the toilet and uncontrollably sweating.
 
So, I updated on the Sesapure thread, but not this one. Anyway, last night I'm in the gym. A guy I haven't seen in about a month or so, is talking to me in the locker room and when I take my shirt off he looks at me in suprise. He says, what are you anorexic all of a sudden. I chuckle and he says, Man....you have really lost some weight and cut up in the past few weeks. Honestly, the only changes I have made were adding Sesapure/GlucorellR. I even up'ed my calories a little, so that I didn't have to have a harsh cutting diet (because I really like to eat). :)
 
UPDATE:

I notice that when I take 1-2 capsules prior to a meal or snack, the bloat / gas is tolerable or non-existent.... but if I take 3 or even 4 at a time, it gets bad..... make sense?
 
That's what I had heard, but I wantd to make sure. Has anyone been using more. I mean, guys on serious bulking cycles are probably consuming more than 180 grams of carbs per day. Just curious if anyone has feedback/results on this.
 
MadManiac13 said:
That's what I had heard, but I wantd to make sure. Has anyone been using more. I mean, guys on serious bulking cycles are probably consuming more than 180 grams of carbs per day. Just curious if anyone has feedback/results on this.

well, during my last bulking cycle (and even after it)... I was eating like crazy... sometimes clean, sometimes not.... that's why I was taking 3-4 caps of glucorell sometimes.... but that also led to stomach distress... I had to stop taking Sesamax because I think it was making it worse... I'll try it again in the near future to make sure....
 
njmuscleguy said:
well, during my last bulking cycle (and even after it)... I was eating like crazy... sometimes clean, sometimes not.... that's why I was taking 3-4 caps of glucorell sometimes.... but that also led to stomach distress... I had to stop taking Sesamax because I think it was making it worse... I'll try it again in the near future to make sure....

Yeah, I kinda had the same problem. I take the Sesapure with meals, and am not having any problems anymore.
 
I take 2 of each before each meal, except for dinner i bump it up to 3 each. My stomach holds up just fine. I actually think I get more of an upset stomach by trying to take in too much protein than anything :Chef:
 
Top Bottom