Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MODS/ADMIN: Ban newbiebynature from the bookie room

swole

newbiebynature is placing 1 karma point (yes, 1 single karma point) on all of my events, thus risking little to nothing in an effort to win the ipod nano contest.

This is not fair to the other participants.

I suggest we ban him immediately from the bookie room or at least from the contest itself.

I also suggest we make set a minimum karma wager to count toward the total events won. I suggest 500 karma points to be that minimum.

This needs to be addressed ASAP, as people like newbiebynature deserve to have their eyes gouged out with those little handles you poke into the ends of corn cobs.

i think it should be 100 minimum if you ask me..nothing against people but it is too easy doing 1,5,10 karmas!

thats def a sneaky move

corn_skewers.jpg

hamstershaver said:
also why is what he is doing not fair to other participants?
exactly...i dont want to lose 900,000k just so i LOSE and not get a ipod nano...if i lose the contest than i will only come out maybe 150 karma gone...but if u want to cry about it ill put 100 karma on each bet

hamstershaver said:
also why is what he is doing not fair to other participants?

However does it count as a win if you bet on a favorite with a less than 1 point win? You only recoup what you bet, you don't round up 1 K point.

Top Bottom