Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

modafinil (provigil)

Interesting reading. Thanks. Keep in mind though, that one study is not an end-all on the subject.

Yea I agree, It just seems everytime someone comes up with a diet/mental alertness drug it ends up being the same old analog of speed. I have no moral issue, I just think people with addictive type personalities should be aware of the potential for abuse. In my dead head days, we played around with many legal and illicit analogs that were supposedly safe. It was the same old deal though, people just took more to get the feeling they had from amphetimines. I never really had a problem as I have always been very disciplined, but friends of mine, intelligent ones, ruined that part of there lives. Im kind of jaded to those kind of drugs. I got interested in Provigil, because an old friend of mine in his forties, who is a lawyer, but was a coke head in the day, told me he found a drug that gets him amped without the sides. I thought, Oh shit, here we go. Anyways, Im all for personal freedom, It's just my opinion that this drug will be abused like the rest. Perhaps people with discipline can use it to there advantage. sorrry about the rant......

If it wasn't so popular than many UG labs wouldn't have started to make it and sell it with there line of AAS. There are side effects just like any amphetimine type product. I get the same sides as I get from Ephedrine, caffeine, or other stimulants, and this is at the prescribed dosage I have to take for Narcolepsy. People are actively looking for this product on many boards otherwise this thread itself would not exist.

bdog527 said:
Modafinil is Schedule IV.

Correct. And it is habit forming, I would very CAREFUL about using it. I developed a tolerance very quick, and luckily I stopped before I got into a trap of escalating dosages.

i use it 5 days on 2 days off.... tell you the truth, I pop one at 6 am go back to sleep. Wake up at 8 nice and awake. Very good for productivity.

If you are worried about its legality (and price for that matter) then why dont you try its younger brother adrafinil----its older and may have less safety (liver possibilities from what I gather) but heres the good news

Its a Unscheduled and Uncontrolled substance in the US and you could buy it legally internationally for about 1/5 of the price!!!

A downside is the power per mg (modaf 100-200 mgs is good where adraf is 200-400+)

by the way these 2 are the only euro whatever drugs known (good arousal)

Top Bottom