Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike Tyson returning to the ring.

biteme said:
I was looking at some pics of him. I think one of his problems, besides age, is that he has put on too much muscle. He looks like a hulk and he moves much slower because of it. In his prime, he was naturaly stocky and powerful, but not near as dense and huge as he is now and has been for the last few years.

I feel bad for Tyson. He was at the pinnacle of boxing, looking down over everyone for a period of years......and he let it all go.

He let everything go......

DIV

he was my favorite, i grew up watching him, he had the boxing world in his hand.. then he went down because of that false rape charge.. fucking bitch.

DIVISION said:
Misappropriation of funds + Don King = Broke Tyson.

DIV

sounds like a familiar story. don king is a piece of pig shit that has ruined more boxers lives than any other

Spanky11 said:
sounds like a familiar story. don king is a piece of pig shit that has ruined more boxers lives than any other

Robin Givens didn't help either.....that goldigga bitch....

Tyson's a good guy at heart, just got caught up some bad situations and he's not the smartest guy...

DIV

DIVISION said:
Robin Givens didn't help either.....that goldigga bitch....

Tyson's a good guy at heart, just got caught up some bad situations and he's not the smartest guy...

DIV
she was on TV last week saying she didn't take any of his $$$

Top Bottom