Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melt off belly fat and build muscle with CLA ethyl ester!

bigjd69 said:
I take CLA along with Flax and Omega's 3,6,9 and I always recommend them to my customers. I was told that most of the studies regarding CLA have been done on animals and not humans. If this is true, being that an animal and a human have a different digestive tract would CLA still be beneficial to take. I say this in a constructive way Primordial. What ever you can clear up I would really appreciate.

Its funny you mention it. CLA is actualy one of the most heavily researched dietary supplements for fat loss in humans. There have been well over a dozen human studies done in the last 10 years alone... virtualy all of them showing a positive effect from the CLA.

Just check out our product write up >

http://www.primordialperformance.com/cla.cfm

-Pp

searay said:
is it recomended that a person take all 3 forms of fat, cla/flax/omega's ?

do u take the recomended dose of all 3 or should u back off basd on taking all 3 ?

Its good take omega-3's with CLA to balance your fatty acid profile. Krill oil is the best form of Omega-3's, with cod liver and fish oil comming in second and third.

-Pp

PP, I read an article awhile ago saying that we are all born with a certain amount of fat cells and they either fill up with fat or empty when losing weight, but the number of cells remains the same. If this is true (IF), can you provide some insite to this claim
CLA puts the triple attack on fatty tissue by killing fat cells, preventing new fat cells from being created, and preventing fat storage.
Thanks

bigjd69 said:
THANKS for the info!

james629 said:
PP, I read an article awhile ago saying that we are all born with a certain amount of fat cells and they either fill up with fat or empty when losing weight, but the number of cells remains the same. If this is true (IF), can you provide some insite to this claim Thanks

CLA is the only thing that can destroy, fat cells and stop new ones from forming or filling up. The only other way to achieve these effects is LIPOSUCTION. That is why CLA is such a nice supplement, it is the ONLY known option besides surgery to achieve these effects.

-Legacy

james629 said:
PP, I read an article awhile ago saying that we are all born with a certain amount of fat cells and they either fill up with fat or empty when losing weight, but the number of cells remains the same. If this is true (IF), can you provide some insite to this claim Thanks

Yes, I have heard this before. Most old school high school professors will also tell you that you have the same number of muscle cells (fibers) throughout your whole life too, and that they only become larger or smaller.

But now we know this isn’t true. Fat and muscles cells can both be created (mitosis) and killed (apoptosis).

-Pp

Looks like a solid product. I've had good results with CLA before.

Interesting. I will have to research somemore. So it is not true that only hgh can actually make more muscle cells?

Top Bottom