Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melt off belly fat and build muscle with CLA ethyl ester!

nice product!

Is there an optimal time to take it? PWO?

I take CLA along with Flax and Omega's 3,6,9 and I always recommend them to my customers. I was told that most of the studies regarding CLA have been done on animals and not humans. If this is true, being that an animal and a human have a different digestive tract would CLA still be beneficial to take. I say this in a constructive way Primordial. What ever you can clear up I would really appreciate.

bigjd69 said:
I take CLA along with Flax and Omega's 3,6,9 and I always recommend them to my customers. I was told that most of the studies regarding CLA have been done on animals and not humans. If this is true, being that an animal and a human have a different digestive tract would CLA still be beneficial to take. I say this in a constructive way Primordial. What ever you can clear up I would really appreciate.

is it recomended that a person take all 3 forms of fat, cla/flax/omega's ?

do u take the recomended dose of all 3 or should u back off basd on taking all 3 ?

What I do is put 1tsp of liquid flax in one of my shakes, Omega's are taken with each food meal, CLA I will take with last meal of day.

CLA doesnt taste bad...I shoot that stuff straight in and chase with some diet pepsi. Now Phyto-Test is another story lol.

-Legacy

Top Bottom