Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meat curtains

Oh, goody, another thread dehumanizing women.

I thought you guys had agreed to put a stop to this shit, not encourage it. Between this and "I need to become a plastic surgeon" y'all are really taking a stand for respect of women :rolleyes: And you really wonder why you're losing people like Shirl?

Whatever, treat the women like garbage and the quality chicks bail and you end up with a sausage fest. Unless you're all homos, have fun with that.

If a woman wants to join-in on our banter, great. I personally like them here on the boards. Our C&C wimminz are fantastic (including Shirlz).

But why should we fear an e-sausagefest? Unless someone develops a breakthrough technology whereby some guy can stick his dick into the Internet, why does the gender of a person here at C&C even matter?

If a woman wants to join-in on our banter, great. I personally like them here on the boards. Our C&C wimminz are fantastic (including Shirlz).

But why should we fear an e-sausagefest? Unless someone develops a breakthrough technology whereby some guy can stick his dick into the Internet, why does the gender of a person here at C&C even matter?

Excellent idea!!!

Fuck I'm glad my gf doesn't have an old catchers mitt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck I'm glad my gf doesn't have an old catchers mitt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those kind hug up good and tight even though it looks big as a hat

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Excellent idea!!!

I'm kinda a "big idea" guy that way.

But let's be honest. If someone did invent a kind of internet sex that was as good as the real thing, we'd be extinct as a species by 2100 unless it cost $100+ bucks a shot.

Remember: If it flies, floats or fucks it's probably cheaper to rent.

Top Bottom