Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Martial Artists

T Bone

Hey guys, I've never really vistited this board. Plus i've been away for about eight months. I'll be spending some time over here. I wanted to introduce myself and say whats up. I'v been training for about six years. Two years in JKD (Cas Magda) and Three in BJJ (Jean Jacques Machado). I haven't trained in months due to work and school. Well thats pretty much it about me.

Thaibox...Great post. "To All MARTIAL ARTISTS" I agree 100%

The only succesfull NHB fighters are the ones that cross train.
My choices would be Muay Thai and BJJ or a form of Sub fighting.

My true love is Sport BJJ. I love the chess match.

For street fighting i like Filipino Weaponry, Muay Thai and some form of ground/sub fighting. But as soon as you think you got it wired, some jack ass is going to put a cap in your ass. If your that woried about weather or not you are prepared for a street fight, maybe you need a change of lifestyle. I know it's not that easy for everone, depending where you live and all but thats just how i feel.

Well, now you guys know what i'm all about, happy training! :D

T Bone

Welcome to the board bro. It sounds like you'll be an asset here. Interesting point about the lifestyle change. Pretty damn logical solution.

Top Bottom