Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mandatory football thread, Week 6

joncrane said:
Actually I am with the second of kronk's assertions. Thus the benching of Ricky WIlliams and the starting of Clinton Portis.

JC

I guess we'll see on that one.. They are about as evenly matched as possible.. it will be a good game no doubt.

note: both Clinton Portis and Ricky Williams will be starting since they are on different teams. I doubt we'll see Ricky Williams benched.

Im a fan of Portis tho because hes from #1 Miami Hurricanes.

the dolphins are going to come after Greise like the Ravens did 2 weeks ago. Plus the dolphins run defense is legit. Rod smith has a partially dislocated shoulder and the dolphins secondary is pretty damn good as it it. The dolphins will cover the spread, and probably win.

The Nature Boy said:
the dolphins are going to come after Greise like the Ravens did 2 weeks ago. Plus the dolphins run defense is legit. Rod smith has a partially dislocated shoulder and the dolphins secondary is pretty damn good as it it. The dolphins will cover the spread, and probably win.

thats beautiful...

Id give you karma but I have to spread it around.

Dawookie said:

I guess we'll see on that one.. They are about as evenly matched as possible.. it will be a good game no doubt.

note: both Clinton Portis and Ricky Williams will be starting since they are on different teams. I doubt we'll see Ricky Williams benched.

Im a fan of Portis tho because hes from #1 Miami Hurricanes.

I was referring to my fantasy team.

joncrane said:

I was referring to my fantasy team.

Probably wont be a good fantasy game for either of them..

I think the teams are #2 & #4 at run defense.. It will probably come down to whichever qb throws the least amount of interceptions.

Ricky Williams is the man. I dont care how good Denver's D is, they still better put eight in the box...With 7 in the box, RW will get 5 yards every play..

Patsfan, what happened buddy...RW wouldnt even let you have the ball...It looks like those pats put 9 in the box all night. RW said the Patriots would put all 53 men in the box if they could to stop him...

Oh yeah, I forgot...the Saints are the Shit....Deuce is loose...

big dog said:
Ricky Williams is the man. I dont care how good Denver's D is, they still better put eight in the box...With 7 in the box, RW will get 5 yards every play..

Patsfan, what happened buddy...RW wouldnt even let you have the ball...It looks like those pats put 9 in the box all night. RW said the Patriots would put all 53 men in the box if they could to stop him...

Oh yeah, I forgot...the Saints are the Shit....Deuce is loose...

Yeah but he is coming off a 36 carry performance. I don't care how much of a stud you are, that's gotta take something out of you.

As far as the Deuce.....even though the 'Skins are my team you better believe hi is in my lineup this week!!!!

JC

i'm lookin' forward to the 4 oclock game with the chiefs and bolts... i have all 3 tv's set up today for some football... no eagles means i can have fun... it's a light day for me.

madbomber31 said:
i'm lookin' forward to the 4 oclock game with the chiefs and bolts... i have all 3 tv's set up today for some football... no eagles means i can have fun... it's a light day for me.

That should be a good matchup.. Im not totally convinced about the Chargers passing game.. LT is a kick ass RB tho..

Im used to waking up, hitting the gym, and then watching Miami at 1pm.. This weeks schedule has me all fucked up, Im normally asleep by 10:30 on Sunday nights but tonight will be a late one.

Top Bottom