Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mandatory football thread, Week 6

The Nature Boy said:
Seahawks over the 49'ers? that's a ballsy call dawookie.

yeah, I know..

Heres the reason, I ran a Miami Dolphins franchise on Madden2003..

The damn seahawks kicked everyones ass and lost in the Conference Championship.. The rest of the season seemed pretty much similar to what is happening in the NFL, except for the Rams losing every game. I figure that Madden season was the sign that the Seahawks will do some damage this year.

That and my boss is a die hard Niners fan and its fun watching him come into work broken on Monday! :D

Dawookie said:

yeah, I know..

Heres the reason, I ran a Miami Dolphins franchise on Madden2003..

The damn seahawks kicked everyones ass and lost in the Conference Championship.. The rest of the season seemed pretty much similar to what is happening in the NFL, except for the Rams losing every game. I figure that Madden season was the sign that the Seahawks will do some damage this year.

That and my boss is a die hard Niners fan and its fun watching him come into work broken on Monday! :D

lmao

I'm glad to hear you're using sound statistical analysis in your predictions.

So who won the superbowl according to Madden 2003?

The Nature Boy said:

lmao

I'm glad to hear you're using sound statistical analysis in your predictions.

So who won the superbowl according to Madden 2003?

Miami :)

Actually Madden is an excellent simulation of football, from stats to formations, etc.. good shit.

If they can predict the games on Howard Stern using a monkey, I can predict games with Madden

Dawookie said:
Raiders at Rams, Raiders, although I'd like to see someone knock the crap out of them, it wont be the Rams.
Dolphins at Broncos, My fingers are crossed that the Phins take this one. Gonna be a damn good game.
[/B]

Raiders will loose their first game and the Rams will win.

Broncos will beat the Fish by 10 points and limit Miami's run to under 100 yards.

:D

Dawookie said:

Miami :)

Actually Madden is an excellent simulation of football, from stats to formations, etc.. good shit.

If they can predict the games on Howard Stern using a monkey, I can predict games with Madden

so you played with miami and you won? a more accurate simulation would be to not play ANY team and let it run through the whole season.

The games against Miami werent accurate because I was playing. But the Seahawks dont play Miami this year and Dominated in their games.

In weekly picks you gotta go with a longshot just for the hell of it. John Randle is gonna talk so much shit the 49ers will be pissing their pants.

Besides Kronks far fetched picks :) , anyone else got picks for this week?

Actually I am with the second of kronk's assertions. Thus the benching of Ricky WIlliams and the starting of Clinton Portis.

JC

Top Bottom