Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mandatory football thread, Week 6

dawookie

Week 6 predictions:
Packers at Patriots, Packers pull pats to 3 game losing streak.
Saints at Redskins, Redskins pull an upset.
Ravens at Colts, Ravens.
Steelers at Bengals, Steelers.
Panthers at Cowboys, Cowboys.
Bills at Texans, Bills.
Lions at Vikings, Lions.
Falcons at Giants, Giants. Vick will probably be sitting this one out.
Jaguars at Titans, Jags.
Raiders at Rams, Raiders, although I'd like to see someone knock the crap out of them, it wont be the Rams.
Chiefs at Chargers, Chiefs.
Browns at Buccaneers, Bucs.
Dolphins at Broncos, My fingers are crossed that the Phins take this one. Gonna be a damn good game.
49ers at Seahawks, Seahawks.

Dawookie said:
Week 6 predictions:
Ravens at Colts, Ravens.
Lions at Vikings, Lions.

I was ready to regulate when I saw the Ravens/Colts pick, but you made up for it with the Lions pick.

Dude, the Ravens are gonna get it handed to em.

Doesnt matter anyway. Colts are one of the best offenses, if not THE BEST offense in the NFL when they are clicking.

Manning, James, Harrison...nuff said.

BeefyBull said:
Doesnt matter anyway. Colts are one of the best offenses, if not THE BEST offense in the NFL when they are clicking.

Manning, James, Harrison...nuff said.

Honestly Ive never been really impressed with the Colts or Ravens.
I just checked the website, looks like Ray Lewis will be sitting this one out.

I'd Like the Vikings to do well since Daunte played for UCF while I was there, but he's been looking like a lemon for the past couple years.

If Ray Lewis wasn't hurt i would take Baltimore to at least cover the spread. Baltimore's D can pretty much shut down any offense in the league IMO. We've seen that the last couple of weeks. Now even though Indy's D has improved i still think they lack much. Baltimore's offense is being run the same as it was in 2000. Efficiency is key and not turning the ball over. Guess who played that same style of football? The Pats last year and what did they do?

Top Bottom