Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Male vs. Female boxing fight scheduled

Djimbe said:
meh , SOMEBODY had to "win" the Genetic Lottery ...

But its NOT all its Cracked Up to be - you know how many Typoes I make ? How hard it is to find PANTS when you have 40" Thighs ? heck , and you DONT want my GROCERS bill !!! (I shop by the Case at the Butchers as well !) Ive beem looking for a Car thats right for me for about 2 years now and still havent settled onanything !

try a geometro
it won't fit you either but it'll be funny

Kane Fan said:
your acting like the only difference between men and women is shape, that isn't so anyone who knows anything about biology can tell you that
there are differeing Test levels which are a big factor
not to mention that even if they are in the same weight class, her natural bodyfat would be higher then his, so for her to trim down to ~ equal bf% she may well have to dip to unhealthy levels
not to mention a variety of other problems
the culterale differences are there, but they are not alone no matter how much Feminist bs you make yourself choke down...

Dude , Im NOT talking about the "Average" woman here , particularly . But the fact is that the "Average" man OR woman is a Punk that cant take REAL Fighting Training , get the crap kicked out of them , then come back again the next day . And a Flat-Chested woman competing at 135 and in REAL shape is realistically only going to be carrying 1-4 lbs of bodyfat at MOST that her opponent isnt . and yeah , Youre Correct about the Test thing , but its not like Fightsport dosent lend itself to the more "Manly" broads out there anyway . And dont tell me youve never seen a broad in need of a shave !

The fact is that in the lower weights at the Top levels there really ISNT much of a difference in Output .

and come ON , you cant tell me that every ONCE in a while you dont see some 6.5 foot TANK of a woman that you just WISH you could Train ???

Djimbe said:
Dude , Im NOT talking about the "Average" woman here , particularly . But the fact is that the "Average" man OR woman is a Punk that cant take REAL Fighting Training , get the crap kicked out of them , then come back again the next day . And a Flat-Chested woman competing at 135 and in REAL shape is realistically only going to be carrying 1-4 lbs of bodyfat at MOST that her opponent isnt . and yeah , Youre Correct about the Test thing , but its not like Fightsport dosent lend itself to the more "Manly" broads out there anyway . And dont tell me youve never seen a broad in need of a shave !

The fact is that in the lower weights at the Top levels there really ISNT much of a difference in Output .

and come ON , you cant tell me that every ONCE in a while you dont see some 6.5 foot TANK of a woman that you just WISH you could Train ???

I'd like to train (or encourage to train) every woman I know
moreso the smaller ones tho (the more obvious targets)

Are they fighting with 3 minute or 2 minute rounds?

Top Bottom