Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Male vs. Female boxing fight scheduled

highoctane said:
What an awesome topic. I'd love to watch that fight. I would tend to side with the fact that I think the guy is at a disadvantage however...

I think they are both at a disadvantage....and that's not easy to do

Djimbe said:
wow , what a bunch of mansies !

Who cares ? If a chick is in your Weight class she CAN own you . Hell , thats what Weight Classes are FOR - to keep things Fair ! If you get beaten them you need to work on your Skils , thats all . Get over it .

saying that is easy
beating the shit out of a woman and feeling like you have accomplished something isn't

highoctane said:
If a girl is in the ring, its most likely because she wants to be. I fight because I like to fight. I fight hard too. If I wasn't comfortable grappling or fighting thai with guys bigger then me, I just wouldn't. I don't think it is neccessarily promoting domestic violence. Nothing wrong with equality in sport.

it's not equal
if the girl wins she's the hero of the day, if she gets her ass kicked, no pride lost she was fighting a man
if the guy wins big freakin deal hebeat up a girl, if he dosn't win...he got beat up by a chick...
there is no equality anywhere there

I've never posted much on these forums but I feel the need to comment here. Sometimes we take gender barriers too seriously. Fact is, if she can hold her own against said opponent then there is no problem with a good sport fight. Maybe on average across the entire population, men are more physically dominating than women, but that doesnt mean there won't be exceptions. I think it's a huge step for gender equality myself.... however, the sad thing is regardless of how skilled this woman is, everyone is gonna have a laugh at poor buddy if he loses, which is unfair, considering this woman could likely beat the majority of the population, man or woman.

Kane Fan said:
saying that is easy
beating the shit out of a woman and feeling like you have accomplished something isn't

Only if you have a Predjudiced mind and/or an out of control Ego . I personally cant see whats so inherently "inferior" about another human being thats the same height , weight , Reach , build , and training as you . Perhaps this is an American Cultural issue at the core , but Im really missing what it is thats makig the difference here .

Personally ive never felt particularly good about beating the shit out of anyone , honestly , and I cant truly see how anyone could .

But perhaps thats a matter of unique perspective ? I mean , Im a relativeley lean 400 lb man . Ive also been training in MAs for over a quarter century now . No one alone really represents MUCH of a threat to me in a fight without a weapon when I decide to get 'serious' , so I HAVE to see 99.99997% of all men in the same way that you ae forced to see most women , I suppose . I mean , me taking on a 300 lber is about like a heavyweight taking on a Middleweight , proportionately , and theres a REASON that dren just does NOT happen !

But over the years this perspective has taught me to RESPECT the Smaller opponents - the so-called "Weaker" or "inferior" amongst us , because if you ARENT on your game you CAN be taken . Genetic gifts arent everything , and neither is Brute Force . AND the fact of the matter is that when dealing withWeight Classes you arent even guaranteed any kind of strength Advantadge simply by being the male . ON AVERAGE males are bigger , wich is why they tend to be stronger - but given the same alotment of Muscle Mass and the same BF% ...

the only advantadge that I see is a percieved one due to Cultural Bias .

Kane Fan said:
it's not equal
if the girl wins she's the hero of the day, if she gets her ass kicked, no pride lost she was fighting a man
if the guy wins big freakin deal hebeat up a girl, if he dosn't win...he got beat up by a chick...
there is no equality anywhere there

you sound like you got beat up by a girl once.

Djimbe said:
Only if you have a Predjudiced mind and/or an out of control Ego . I personally cant see whats so inherently "inferior" about another human being thats the same height , weight , Reach , build , and training as you . Perhaps this is an American Cultural issue at the core , but Im really missing what it is thats makig the difference here .

Personally ive never felt particularly good about beating the shit out of anyone , honestly , and I cant truly see how anyone could .

But perhaps thats a matter of unique perspective ? I mean , Im a relativeley lean 400 lb man . Ive also been training in MAs for over a quarter century now . No one alone really represents MUCH of a threat to me in a fight without a weapon when I decide to get 'serious' , so I HAVE to see 99.99997% of all men in the same way that you ae forced to see most women , I suppose . I mean , me taking on a 300 lber is about like a heavyweight taking on a Middleweight , proportionately , and theres a REASON that dren just does NOT happen !

But over the years this perspective has taught me to RESPECT the Smaller opponents - the so-called "Weaker" or "inferior" amongst us , because if you ARENT on your game you CAN be taken . Genetic gifts arent everything , and neither is Brute Force . AND the fact of the matter is that when dealing withWeight Classes you arent even guaranteed any kind of strength Advantadge simply by being the male . ON AVERAGE males are bigger , wich is why they tend to be stronger - but given the same alotment of Muscle Mass and the same BF% ...

holy shit dude you are 400lbs.!!!!!! wow!!!

patsfan1379 said:
holy shit dude you are 400lbs.!!!!!! wow!!!

meh , SOMEBODY had to "win" the Genetic Lottery ...

But its NOT all its Cracked Up to be - you know how many Typoes I make ? How hard it is to find PANTS when you have 40" Thighs ? heck , and you DONT want my GROCERS bill !!! (I shop by the Case at the Butchers as well !) Ive beem looking for a Car thats right for me for about 2 years now and still havent settled onanything !

Djimbe said:

your acting like the only difference between men and women is shape, that isn't so anyone who knows anything about biology can tell you that
there are differeing Test levels which are a big factor
not to mention that even if they are in the same weight class, her natural bodyfat would be higher then his, so for her to trim down to ~ equal bf% she may well have to dip to unhealthy levels
not to mention a variety of other problems
the culterale differences are there, but they are not alone no matter how much Feminist bs you make yourself choke down...

Top Bottom