Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Male vs. Female boxing fight scheduled

alex2678

Ann Wolfe vs. "Gentleman" James Johnson (Black chick and white guy)
Aug. 20 in Mississippi. I don't like to see females getting hit in any situation so I'm against this. This is really a lose lose situation for the guy. If you win, big deal you just beat a girl, if you lose you might as well never leave your house again. The sport of boxing is really going down fast.

Agree. Youd have to pay me a lot of cabbage to fight a woman. either way the man loses.

yes the guy is screwed either way
and really so is the girl
because she either gets a royal ass kicking
or she gets a victory she can't be 100% sure she earned, AND she's got noplace else to really go

Laila Ali is supposedly afraid to fight this girl, so she wanted to prove that she could beat anyone to get a title shot. I've seen pictures of Ann Wolfe boxing and she looks huge. The guy is supposed to be a horrible boxer from what I've heard. I can't imagine if this guy gets knocked out. His kids are gonna have fun replaying the tape of him going down whenever they get pissed.

wow , what a bunch of mansies !

Who cares ? If a chick is in your Weight class she CAN own you . Hell , thats what Weight Classes are FOR - to keep things Fair ! If you get beaten them you need to work on your Skils , thats all . Get over it .

Mansies? I was trying to point out how bad pro boxing has gotten over the years. Any guy who throws punches at a girl in a sanctioned boxing match or in real life is the real mansie. Great way to control domestic violence.

alex2678 said:
Mansies? I was trying to point out how bad pro boxing has gotten over the years. Any guy who throws punches at a girl in a sanctioned boxing match or in real life is the real mansie. Great way to control domestic violence.

If a girl is in the ring, its most likely because she wants to be. I fight because I like to fight. I fight hard too. If I wasn't comfortable grappling or fighting thai with guys bigger then me, I just wouldn't. I don't think it is neccessarily promoting domestic violence. Nothing wrong with equality in sport.

alex2678 said:

Yup , Mansies - as in Man-Pansies .

Mansies .

I was trying to point out how bad pro boxing has gotten over the years.

This was a poor way to point out a Flaw . By pointing to an Inequality thats finally being fixed . If woman wants to Fight men and has the skill theres NO eason she shouldnt be allowed to . Childish male Ego is the only thing illustrated by such comments . Can women ever really hope to Compete against some of todays Super-Heavyweight males ? Perhaps not , but Ive seen PLENTY of women in the 160lbs and under ranks that were as Strong and Swift as ANY man at the same Weights . Lucia Rijker was FEARED when she was in her Physical prime and still is to this day , and I think that she woul cut a Swath through thee maled in her Weight Devision a mile wide if allowed to . Ive SEEN the girl train in person , and shes just BETTER than almost ALL of her male Colleagues that are RANKED . And she COULD beat ANY of the current "name" guys in her WC on a good day .

Any guy who throws punches at a girl in a sanctioned boxing match or in real life is the real mansie.

I throw Punches at my Wife all the time , as well as at any OTHER Female that should choose to train with me . And if she slips up , she gets DECKED just like ALL the MEN that I train with . I hit her JUST as hard , if not HARDER because she TRAINS harder than most ANYONE that I train with , and she comes at ME that hard ! if you think that Im "Beating" her youre a joke . I push her like ANY other student or Training Partner , and JUST like that . Theres no ANGER or MALICE in what Im doing , and I dont give her more than she can take . I sometimes give her more than she THINKS she can HANDLE , but thats to bust a Plateau or what have you . Id never hit ANYONE just because I was Angry , least of all someone that I LOVE , and that loves ME , and that has cleaned up my Sick wen Ive needed it and still stuck about for afters .

Great way to control domestic violence.

The fact that you can even make that mental leap is REDICULOUS at BEST ! Its not like I get home and if the Kitchen isnt clean or my dinner isnt cooked or if she crashes the car I pull out the Boxing Gloves ! We go to SCHOOLS , and we TRAIN on a SCHEDULE lke everyone ELSE that shows up ! In FACT I dont currently train at the same school as my wife does , but shes 6' tall , a Powerlifter , and she trains with the Heavyweight fighters on her Muay Thai team . She does EVERYTHING that the men do , and WELL . Shes slightly OCD , and I think that after some Experience shell be RUNNING the classes ! Ive seen her knock as many training partners on their asses as ANYONE at her level , and she takes punches on the chin and ignores them against Heavyweights with DECADES of experience .

The fact is that she shows up to TRAIN and to reach her FULL POTENTIAL ! Youre only ROBBING her of that experience if you ARENT throwing her your best . Lets face it not TOO many women can HANG with the Rgors of Fight Training - not for real . And if they want to do it they MUST train with men . There simply IS no other option . There just arent enough women to Support such a thing .

The fact is that if you train with women long enough sone will EVENTUALLY show you up . And from your posts that sounds like what it is youre TRULY afraid of .

Wow that was a pretty long reply. If you wanna throw punches at your wife, go right ahead. My main concern was having a male fight a female in a ring in front of a bunch of possibly drunken men. They may see this, get all psyched up and then go home and beat their wives. Highoctane, nothing bad to say about your post. I'm glad that you are a trained martial artist who enjoys sparring with everyone. I've trained both male and female federal law enforcement officials and they are both equally as good. Fighting for money in front of drunks who have untrained wives at home is something I do not condone.

Top Bottom