Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lump - 5/8 Inch Needle Glute Injection

polarwiseman

Hello,

So it seems my girlfriend has accidentally used my 5/8 inch 25g needles when administering glute injections (tren and test in an enanthate ester).

The past two times have been done with these needles, and I was only alarmed when today (7 days after), my right cheek still has a hard, sore lump. This lump is not of a different temperature than the rest of my glute and I have not noticed fever and such yet.

I would greatly appreciate some help with the following:

1. Has the compound from these two pins been wasted?
2. My next pin is due tomorrow , is it safe to continue injections in the glutes at this moment (with a 1 inch needle).
3. Are the lumps (on both sides, right side is larger and was the first one to be hit with a 5/8) of any concern? Or should medical attention be sought?

Thanks for your help folks!

No they weren't wasted.
Yes go ahead and pin tomorrow. Why not try a different site like quads?
If there isn't any hear then it's not an infection. Just keep an eye on it.

No they weren't wasted.
Yes go ahead and pin tomorrow. Why not try a different site like quads?
If there isn't any hear then it's not an infection. Just keep an eye on it.

Thanks for your help, will keep an eye on it.

Will these 5/8 inch needles suffice for my quads, they are admittedly not very large.

You really gotta get em in there tho. Make sure they actually enter muscle as opposed to just punching the skin

I've been using 5/8 25ga pins for years now,even for glute injections. Ideally you want an inch for your glute but what you have will suffice if you hit the right area. Injecting into the fat will still work to, though it won't be absorbed as quickly as into the muscle. Some TRT docs are actually advising patients to inject into fat to save from damaging the muscle tissue(scar tissue build up).

essentially you injected subQ using too short a needle. this isn't the end of the world but oils should be injected IM with a 1 inch needle deep into the muscle to avoid clumping

its going to take time for that oil to dissipate so avoid that spot until it does

Top Bottom