Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LSU vs. Florida!!!

They sux at both just like you. And lol @ a fresh off the boat, piece of immigrant shit talking about somebody fucking their sister, everbody fucks your sister and your mother. How you think you got to stay here cock suxer? Eat a dick and DIE bitch.

what should i die of today?

maybe you can advise me on some made up illnesses

do you think he will be productive?

i wouldn't say productive, but don't b e surprised if you see him catch a jump-ball TD in the end zone. i just need him to get me like 8-10 points at best to stay competitive

the good thing about braylon going to the jets is he already knows the system a good bit, and cotchery is going to either not play or at least be limited.

so he might get some passes thrown to him

what should i die of today?

maybe you can advise me on some made up illnesses
Dementor cockless wonder. You sux. I would love to rip your fucking esophagus out and choke you with it. POOSI.

you know what i'd love to do?

sue the high school that actually gave you a GED
LOL @ slum dog Cuban cock suxer talking about someone's educational status. Man get for real. Why don't you just tell me your sorry for all the nasty shit you have said to me and let's be friends.LOLOLOLOL

STFU I have a college degree cock sucker. You know I am calling you a cock sucker in a friendly kinda way. Right?

Top Bottom