Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LSU vs. Florida!!!

that's what happens when you have a fast black guy behind center that can't really play quarterback
Maybe if they would have had a fast Cuban that would have made a diffrence. Oh wait, sorry, no such fucking thing as a fast Cuban.

did you not see the missed pass inference call on the touchdown? are you fucking kidding me. no doubt florida had the better team and our offense couldnt do shit whatsoever though

did you not see the missed pass inference call on the touchdown? are you fucking kidding me. no doubt florida had the better team and our offense couldnt do shit whatsoever though

they already showed in on ESPN

that was pretty fucked up

don't know why we didn't put in the other QB for a few downs :confused:

yeah i dont know if you saw russell shephard in the Under Armour All-American game this past sumer but the dude can fucking throw. He threw for over 500yrds and ran for 50!!!! we need Tulanes coach. Bob Toledo is an awesome coach and if he was the coach of LSU he would fucking realize that our best QB is a freshman

yeah but they have a great coach. for real. tulane will be decent in a few years. im a fan of both schools. Bob Toledo is definitely a better coach than miles

Top Bottom