Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Los Angeles Flakers

bran987

Is Kobe Bryant the only player on that team with any class whatsoever?

And those fans are disGUSTING up there. Booing Pau Gasol after he led them to 2 championships in the past 3 years?

You know when the Rangers knocked the Yankees out cold I wrote to the message board on the NY post about how we respect the Yankees because lifetime before that series the Rangers were 1-10 in the playoffs against the Yanks and I really wasn't for us all yelling Yankees suck or A-Rod sucks in that last game.

But you know what? The Yankees fans spit on the Rangers families who were at the games in NY, and the Lakers fans boo their own superstars, and they have won more than any of us could ever dream of winning, sooooooooo much. Spoiled rotten pussies.

Today the Lakers start throwing elbows when they are down 30 to the Mavs, wow.

I guess in Texas we like to have respect for our foes, but guess what I say now - fuck 'em. I hope Phil Jackson expresses embarassment for his team on his way out he is the best/most fortunate coach ever.

Really proud of the Mavericks.

bynum and odom are trash. if you don't come to play, you have no one but yourself to blame. no need to take cheap shots.

im so glad they got swept but to rub it in with a 30 pt loss haha

That team was so stacked and they didnt give Phil his 4th 3pete, this was worse than 04. Dirk's gunna shit himself when he sees Dwhistle in the finals again

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

im so glad they got swept but to rub it in with a 30 pt loss haha

That team was so stacked and they didnt give Phil his 4th 3pete, this was worse than 04. Dirk's gunna shit himself when he sees Dwhistle in the finals again

Lol@ dwhistle. I like it.

mavs would crush the heat though. They're stacked. They have a superstar, depth, size, experience and they play better team defense than the heat do.

you're pretty quick to put the heat in the finals also. If celtics win game 4, they're winning game 5.

^^^ LOL whatever u say cdub, u gonna be whiney all again when i bump that

0-4 sweep owned
2-1 heat take next, chalk up another L in ur predictions

Then ule take yet another L sayin the mavs would crush heat... bosh can check dirks range, barea/terry vs size of jones/miller Kidd on wade, marion on bron. LMAO. The onlu mismatch is chandler, period

CW 3pete Ls

^^^ LOL whatever u say cdub, u gonna be whiney all again when i bump that

0-4 sweep owned
2-1 heat take next, chalk up another L in ur predictions

Then ule take yet another L sayin the mavs would crush heat... bosh can check dirks range, barea/terry vs size of jones/miller Kidd on wade, marion on bron. LMAO. The onlu mismatch is chandler, period

CW 3pete Ls

I was right last year when it mattered :)

I'll give you odds that heat won't win the chip

Top Bottom