Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longhorns

sh4dowf4lcon

I believe the LONGHORNS are being underrated this season. Don't get me wrong, they have to do it all year long to prove they are underrated. They will beat OU this year and may be in the hunt for the National Title. Yes I am a "Homer", but the Horns have a new and improved attitude and some super athletes. Watch Out!!

Hook em Horns!!

WAR EAGLE

Well, I can't say much about my Tigers... there was more Hype around that game than I could handle. I was very disappointed in what happened.......very pissed at Tubberville for everything... we seemed to have a correlation with our coaches... every 5th year we end up getting screwed.... in the 5th year of Bobby Bowden he had some good recruits and we ended up buying out his contract.....and having a losing season... is this season going to be a repeat?

barnes3

Auburn

Thank you for your offensive ccordinator!! (he was ours 5 yrs ago) He's our new head coach. We spanked UK Sunday in their house. Which we've done 5 of 7 times.

I think by watching your game the other day it was obvious what a gifted coach he is. Hopefully you guys can get it rolling. Good luck the rest of the year and Beat Bama!!

John

sh4dowf4lcon said:
I believe the LONGHORNS are being underrated this season. Don't get me wrong, they have to do it all year long to prove they are underrated. They will beat OU this year and may be in the hunt for the National Title. Yes I am a "Homer", but the Horns have a new and improved attitude and some super athletes. Watch Out!!

Hook em Horns!!

Every year we here about Texas's new attitude and super athletes, but with Mack Brown as your coach, you can hand over the Big12 Championship to Stoops and his Sooners. Mark it down!

Re: Re: Longhorns

OKIE said:

Every year we here about Texas's new attitude and super athletes, but with Mack Brown as your coach, you can hand over the Big12 Championship to Stoops and his Sooners. Mark it down!

Somehow you have joined the crowd, who is obviously ignorant, and thinks that it is Brown vs Stoops weekend.
Fuck stoops, it is the athletes on the field making plays not the coaches wearing the headsets. Mack is our coach we support our coach and if anything, our offensive coordinator should be fired...Greg Davis.

Mack does a hell of a job with recruiting, game planning, and coaching, but the coordinators are the ones calling the plays which are not getting executed against OU. OU has a stellar defense, everyone knows this, and everyone who plays them knows it will be a challenge. But rather than try to be annoying by saying oh Mack Brown is sucky coach, try to show some class and realize this is a supreme Rivalry in college football and OU has had the upper hand for 3 years...

It will change this year when TX pounds OU to extend their overall series lead. Bottom LINE: you have won the last three - but TX still has still won more than OU.

Until OU has won more than TX it will be TX OU weekend.
I hope you hook up with me while you are in Texas in October. I want to see your pathetic ass after stoops and the sooners lose...

SF

Re: Re: Re: Longhorns

sh4dowf4lcon said:

Somehow you have joined the crowd, who is obviously ignorant, and thinks that it is Brown vs Stoops weekend.
Fuck stoops, it is the athletes on the field making plays not the coaches wearing the headsets. Mack is our coach we support our coach and if anything, our offensive coordinator should be fired...Greg Davis.

Mack does a hell of a job with recruiting, game planning, and coaching, but the coordinators are the ones calling the plays which are not getting executed against OU. OU has a stellar defense, everyone knows this, and everyone who plays them knows it will be a challenge. But rather than try to be annoying by saying oh Mack Brown is sucky coach, try to show some class and realize this is a supreme Rivalry in college football and OU has had the upper hand for 3 years...

It will change this year when TX pounds OU to extend their overall series lead. Bottom LINE: you have won the last three - but TX still has still won more than OU.

Until OU has won more than TX it will be TX OU weekend.
I hope you hook up with me while you are in Texas in October. I want to see your pathetic ass after stoops and the sooners lose...

SF

Because you are from texas, I'll cut you some slack for your assanine comments. Yes, it is the players on the field who make the plays...it is the COACHES who get them prepared for the game and in the right positions to make those plays. Mack is a great recruiter, but an underachiever as a coach. Just ask Major Applewhite or Chris Simms how great Mack is. If Mack would have played Applewhite that season, you guys probably would have beaten us. Tell Mack thanks for me next time you see him. Stoops won a National Championship with John Blake's players in his second year, so explain that one to me Einstein. You idiots have said the same shit for the past 3 years, but you still get the shit kicked out of you despite having supposedely the best athletes in America.
To you guys, the bottom line probably is the Red River Shootout. This is because you have to settle for being # 2 in the Big 12 year after year. For us the BOTTOM LINE is National Championships...which is 7 including one in 2000. Were you even alive the last time ut won one of those? I'll be more than happy to hook up with you after we win...yet again.
Don't talk to me about class...texas has some of most classless fans in the country.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Longhorns

OKIE said:

Because you are from texas, I'll cut you some slack for your assanine comments. Yes, it is the players on the field who make the plays...it is the COACHES who get them prepared for the game and in the right positions to make those plays. Mack is a great recruiter, but an underachiever as a coach. Just ask Major Applewhite or Chris Simms how great Mack is. If Mack would have played Applewhite that season, you guys probably would have beaten us. Tell Mack thanks for me next time you see him. Stoops won a National Championship with John Blake's players in his second year, so explain that one to me Einstein. You idiots have said the same shit for the past 3 years, but you still get the shit kicked out of you despite having supposedely the best athletes in America.
To you guys, the bottom line probably is the Red River Shootout. This is because you have to settle for being # 2 in the Big 12 year after year. For us the BOTTOM LINE is National Championships...which is 7 including one in 2000. Were you even alive the last time ut won one of those? I'll be more than happy to hook up with you after we win...yet again.
Don't talk to me about class...texas has some of most classless fans in the country.

Since they don't even have full strength Coors Light in Oklahoma I will cut you some slack for your assanine comments. But what is your excuse for Oklahoma leading the country in Inbred Marriages? "My cousin is married to my sister"..."A least we can cheer for Bobby"...who cares you classless piece of shit...we still have beaten you more times than you beat us...and we will add another this year...

Thank God I am from Texas where I can meet someone outside of my family tree for marriage, and have a full strength bud @ my tailgate party. the only time OU fans can have full strength beer at a tailgate party is when they come to Texas in October...or they cross the Red River to buy then drive back home...OU SUCKS

Top Bottom