Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long winstrol cycles

Winny

I wanna run Winny for 8-9 weeks next time around. Anyone esle that can post their experiences with longer Winny cycles?

celica said:
why would one have blood in their urine from winny?

Its possible. In clinical trials, stano did cause renal shutdown in some individuals, although this is a small number. There were probably other factors involved, perhaps a genetic predisposition? Entirely too many people (half the 18-year-old 150 ibs kids at gym for example) use winstrol for this to be exceddingly common.

i ve used winny at 200mg/ed for the last 3 weeks of my last contest....without any sides that would need medical attention.

Only bothersome side was extreme pain in the joints!

Jesus, blood in urine, liver tests, etc. etc. .........is any of this fucking shit safe????????? What about test??

I think ill just stick to pork chops and beer for weight gain, but if I could find a relatively safer substance to help out a little, I "might" be interested.

I can't use creatine, I like beer too much. Im not going to use prohormones cause I dont want the back acne plus I hear they suck anyways.

Id be more interested in something that I wouldn't loose afterwards. If there is no such thing then fuck it.

What about natural test boosters like tribulus and shit--any good or just hyped up shit? At 34 I get tired a little easier, and my cock doesn't respond as well when im drinking, but other than that I feel almost the same now as I did when I was 18.

W/an injectable I would'nt run it for that long...HAVE run it for that long ... it samashed my lipids!

Dropped my HDL to almost 0 and w/a totall count of 220...
I do believe most of us underestimate the long term negative affects of our cholesterol balance...my father in law recently had a quintuple (five) bypass open heart surgery and it was pretty bad.

It took me almost six months to balance it out, if you do winny for extended periods include nolva in your pct as it will aid in your effort to get the lipids back in check...

AH...I do love winny and an EQ stack with a little test, I get strong/hard/vascular and the libido is great

R.

I know a guy who uses it almost nonstop.. 50mg/eod.

I told him he should take some time off but i dunno if he did. I havent heard of him complaining about any problems, but it will probably catch up with him when he gets older. He is 24 btw.

Do you cycle off ever? I stay on a moderate dose of test year round at the very least these days.

I had been running regular cycles until 4 months ago but I think I will stay on as long as my health stays good. I am going to run growtn non stop for a while, probably some test but will take a stong and a mild drug and just keep mixin it up until I find my favorite combo.

You would die if you knew what my sports doc had me on....800mg test cyp per week, 600mg deca per week, 50mg winstrol per week for 20 weeks. I also snuck some tren and dbol at 30 mg a day in. HDL sucked, tess was off the richter scale, I had some HPTA problems. When it came close to the end, we whacked synthroid 200mg and cytomel 125 mg perdya as well. I turned into a Cyborg but my blood work is ok today.

Top Bottom