Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LMAO @ Patriots and Seahawks fans

Cinncinati tried the same shit last year when they played Pittsburg, it didn't end up working that great for them.

digimon7068 said:
i like you but that's a lame argument. . .even if they gave the damn tickets away for FREE to the opposition, there would absolutely still be more "home" fans there. . .the only time that might not be true would be in the scenario (which is not possible in the playoffs) where oakland was facing san fran. . .
i dont know bro
I am a season ticket holder for the chargers
and a few years ago when they sucked the stadium would typically be packed with more opposition fans than charger fans
I beleive for some teams the fans are true and blue until the end. and other cities tend to be more fair weather fans you know?

Wulfgar said:
i dont know bro
I am a season ticket holder for the chargers
and a few years ago when they sucked the stadium would typically be packed with more opposition fans than charger fans
I beleive for some teams the fans are true and blue until the end. and other cities tend to be more fair weather fans you know?

the only time i ever really saw anything like that was when i lived in da burgh. . .i saw them play in cleveland a few times and there was always a large contigent of stillers fans. . .however, i can't say that we ever came close to outnumbering the browns fans. . .even with the rivalry between the two cities that goes way beyond football. . .

digimon7068 said:
the only time i ever really saw anything like that was when i lived in da burgh. . .i saw them play in cleveland a few times and there was always a large contigent of stillers fans. . .however, i can't say that we ever came close to outnumbering the browns fans. . .even with the rivalry between the two cities that goes way beyond football. . .
obviously you havent been to a SD/Oakland game down in SD
Raider central
glad they suck this year

Top Bottom