Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LMAO @ Patriots and Seahawks fans

The Shadow said:
LOL @ all the pushback on my statement

Im just telling you guys the facts as someone who works in compliance for the card industry.

A local Ju-Co got busted about three years ago for the same practice - happens a lot though.

I'm not trying to say you aren't right, I just think that Visa/ MC will be willing to look the other way here. They may have an extra 1% charge as a penalty on all charges or whatever, but it's not like they're going to drop two establishments that will be sold out for the next two years.

shows u how both teams are scared about this weeks game and are trying EVERYTHING in there power to help there team win.

its cool pats fans will find a way and to be honest they dont need fans all they need is Brady

fistfullofsteel said:
The Chargers and the Bears are only selling tickets to people who live in the area. If your credit card billing address isn't local then they refund the money and take back the tickets. Their way of keeping the visitor team's fans out.

i heard that on mike & mike this morning and, that's the most pussy-ass bunch of bullshit that i've ever heard of. . .i hope the bolts and the bears get their dicks handed to them. . .on the field AND at the box office. . .wtf is the fun of a fucking playoff game with out some rivalry in the stands?? fuck both of those organizations!!

I read it on CNN and according to the piece they can do that but the reason can not be by for sex/creed/religion/sexual preferance

tho S u have a good point

gotmilk said:
Most ticket scalpers buy the best seats in advance anyhow.

yeah. . .well. . .this is the best seat in the house (mine) and it ain't for sale. . .plus the beer's way cheap :)

2podzrs.jpg

digimon7068 said:
i heard that on mike & mike this morning and, that's the most pussy-ass bunch of bullshit that i've ever heard of. . .i hope the bolts and the bears get their dicks handed to them. . .on the field AND at the box office. . .wtf is the fun of a fucking playoff game with out some rivalry in the stands?? fuck both of those organizations!!
i disagree
the fans of the home town deserve to go root thier team on. thier team earned it by garnering the #1 seed with the best conference record.
fuck letting in a bunch of the oppositions fans. that would go agaisnt the whole "home field advantage" theory

Wulfgar said:
i disagree
the fans of the home town deserve to go root thier team on. thier team earned it by garnering the #1 seed with the best conference record.
fuck letting in a bunch of the oppositions fans. that would go agaisnt the whole "home field advantage" theory

i like you but that's a lame argument. . .even if they gave the damn tickets away for FREE to the opposition, there would absolutely still be more "home" fans there. . .the only time that might not be true would be in the scenario (which is not possible in the playoffs) where oakland was facing san fran. . .

Top Bottom