Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LMAO @ Patriots and Seahawks fans

fistfullofsteel

The Chargers and the Bears are only selling tickets to people who live in the area. If your credit card billing address isn't local then they refund the money and take back the tickets. Their way of keeping the visitor team's fans out.

fistfullofsteel said:
The Chargers and the Bears are only selling tickets to people who live in the area. If your credit card billing address isn't local then they refund the money and take back the tickets. Their way of keeping the visitor team's fans out.
WHOA

MAJOR violation of Visa/MC billing practices.

The stadium could lose their ability to process cards if someone reported that

The Shadow said:
WHOA

MAJOR violation of Visa/MC billing practices.

The stadium could lose their ability to process cards if someone reported that

apparently not, or they dont' care because they were talking about it on espn radio/tv

Chargers fans suck so bad they caused their own problems when they sold all their tix to Raiders fans for a profit so now the Chargers do this, big deal, everyone expects to pay juice on tix in the playoffs. Nobody pays face. As a Pats fan I got 4 tix off Ebay like all the other fans and got them from a scumbag Charger tix holder. bwahahahahahah..

jestro said:
Not after sunday.
Word has it, if the chargers lose, Marty gets the boot. Ha ha!
umm
im going to grown a 4th leg before a team fires a coach that leads you to a 14-2 record

fistfullofsteel said:
apparently not, or they dont' care because they were talking about it on espn radio/tv

The stadium may not care

Visa/MC will......

jnevin said:
I'm sure they'll get over it.

LOL @ all the pushback on my statement

Im just telling you guys the facts as someone who works in compliance for the card industry.

A local Ju-Co got busted about three years ago for the same practice - happens a lot though.

Top Bottom