Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

List the pros and cons of your favorite football teams.

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnyJuice
  • Start date Start date
49ers

Pros: No weakness, great passing and run game, lots of returning starters who know the system

Cons: Depth chart is shallow at QB, nothing else.

Season Results:
Split games with the Rams and may or may not win the toughest division in football, but will make the playoffs and go to the NFC championship game.

Miami Dolphins

Pros:
Awesome Defense
Newly aquired running talent with RickyWilliams
Made Playoffs in last 5 years (only nfl team)

Cons:
Sub-Par QB in Jay Fiedler
Gets blown out in Playoffs

Dolphins will make playoffs.. hopefully they don't follow the tradition and will go somewhere in the Playoffs.

Darktooth said:

I bought it off of you, remember? Do you still have those pink necklaces that you hand made out of wonder beads?

lol. No, i moved on to making them out of sweet tarts. It takes such, precision. the worng amout of pressure, or a little off center, and poof! broken sweet tart.

Puc said:
pitt steelers

pros: everything but kordell
cons: kordell
I am with the Steelers also, but how can you bash kordell after the season he had last year. Another pro would be having the Bus Jerome Bettis who is very consistent and hardly ever fumbles.

I need a new favorite team :(

Im listening to the Dolphins-Saints game on miamidolphins.com and in 1st quarter so far Dolphins already 2 interceptions..

normally they wait until the end of the season to start sucking.. argh

saints

pros: good offense and a talented defense.

cons: dismantled their team. will need to rely on talented but young stars.

i won't make any predictions. saints are like the wind, you never know which way they will go.

Silverback316 said:
I am with the Steelers also, but how can you bash kordell after the season he had last year. Another pro would be having the Bus Jerome Bettis who is very consistent and hardly ever fumbles.

i was at there afc championship game in 97... some images you never get out of your head...

Top Bottom