Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clenbuterol?

smp250cc

I recently purchased some Clenbuterol from Innovative Research. I haven't taken it yet, it's in liquid form. Came in a 100 MCG/ML - 60 ML Vial and I don't know what dose I should take. Background - I'm a 5'4" muscular 140 pound 31 year old female. I am typically a size 4 at 130 pounds, and I'm currently a size 6, I refuse to be smaller than a size 4 because I look sick/anorexic. I want to be back to 130 or a size 4. I had a baby 2 years ago and have been in the gym 5 days a week since then with a recovery break from time to time. I do about 30 - 45 minutes of cardio and 30 - 45 minutes of weights in a day. Even though I'm more toned and defined in areas I wasn't before I got pregnant, I cannot drop these last 10 pounds and it's frustrating. My diet is good, I don't eat a lot if any sugar, eat whole grains, lean protein. When you could get Xenadrine with Efedra, I used to take that years ago and loved it. Friend who used to take that also, who is now into body building, recommended the Clen. I'm not looking to get ripped or anorexic, just to get rid of this excess fat in my mid section.

Is this the wrong product for me to try, if not, how do I take this liquid form? Also, if I do take it and achieve the 10 pound loss, can I stop taking the Clen w/o experiencing weight gain? My goal is to get pregnant again in June/July, I don't want to be taking any kind of supplements for at least a month prior to trying. As far as how to maintain my weight during my second pregnacy, well, let's say that I know now what NOT to do and what NOT to eat ;-) the second time around and I look forward to eating right AND workout during my pregnacy as long as it's safe.

Thanks

I'd recommend u go visit the womans forum down the man page a bit to get a taste of what those ladies advise. You will get mostly guys answers in here.
Just start a new thread , intro your self and copy this link into the new thread to see what the ladies say!
Hope that helps!

Top Bottom