Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Let's Hype the Kentucky Derby ***

jack sparrow said:
You have NO idea of the party that surrounds Derby.

I've been in every major city on the eastern half of the United States, for every holiday, holiday weekend, local tradition, etc. and I've never seen anything like Derby Week in my life.

It is big. My attorney friends get tents, drink beer and do crazy shit at the horse races. One girl got blitzed and gangbanged. I was never smart enough to go.

Army Vet said:
It is big. My attorney friends get tents, drink beer and do crazy shit at the horse races. One girl got blitzed and gangbanged. I was never smart enough to go.

If you get a chance, you don't even have to go for the actual derby...you can just lounge at a nice hotel where everyone is living it up by the pool, grilling, wimminz are all strutting around either topless or in bikinis, etc. Good times.

I've never made it to the actual race, but the last two years I've had some great times just hanging out and barbecuing.

jack sparrow said:
If you get a chance, you don't even have to go for the actual derby...you can just lounge at a nice hotel where everyone is living it up by the pool, grilling, wimminz are all strutting around either topless or in bikinis, etc. Good times.

I've never made it to the actual race, but the last two years I've had some great times just hanging out and barbecuing.

I wanted to go to the last one I got an invite to but didn't want to make the drive. After thinking about it I am going to hit the next one.

Army Vet said:
I wanted to go to the last one I got an invite to but didn't want to make the drive. After thinking about it I am going to hit the next one.

Well, lemme know. I can't make it this year, but I'm sure I'll be there for the next one.

jack sparrow said:
You have NO idea of the party that surrounds Derby.

I've been in every major city on the eastern half of the United States, for every holiday, holiday weekend, local tradition, etc. and I've never seen anything like Derby Week in my life.

I've been to the infield parties. I agree, it's crazy and fun.

Kano said:
partys and gangbangs. forgot what i said i am in !!!!!

Kano, when I saw your picture by the tree in avatar- I figured you had to be an East Coaster. I love the Colonial house in background too.

Top Bottom