Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Let's Hype the Kentucky Derby ***

ya lets watch horses run around the track and eat hay .. i would rather inject drano

Kano said:
ya lets watch horses run around the track and eat hay .. i would rather inject drano

You have NO idea of the party that surrounds Derby.

I've been in every major city on the eastern half of the United States, for every holiday, holiday weekend, local tradition, etc. and I've never seen anything like Derby Week in my life.

jack sparrow said:
You have NO idea of the party that surrounds Derby.

I've been in every major city on the eastern half of the United States, for every holiday, holiday weekend, local tradition, etc. and I've never seen anything like Derby Week in my life.

Order of infields I need to hang in:

1) Taladega
2) Kentucky Derby
3) Indy 500

I'm ready.

MightyMouse69 said:
Order of infields I need to hang in:

1) Taladega
2) Kentucky Derby
3) Indy 500

I'm ready.

Derby isn't just about the actual derby... the whole city is partying, barbecuing, having block parties. Every bar, be it a dive or an upscale club is jam packed, wall to wall with people celebrating. They put put these (geigh) horse figurines all over town, and everyone is just partying it up.

On the infield, it's like a cross between a nascar race, a Kid Rock concert, and Girls Gone Wild x 10.

Derby is an experience everyone should have at least once in their lives.

Top Bottom