Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lets do EF survivor football

JKurz1 said:
YOu guys are nuts....it's Tuesday....a lot of geigh shit can happen between now and then.....idiots get hurt all the time doing dumb shit before gametime.....washing their trucks, putting on socks....bar fights.......DRUG BUSTS.....I'll wait till Saturday......

I can edit later if need be, lets say if Delhomme gets sick or something.

JKurz1 said:
Bullshit.....once you post, you're locked in..........rules are rules.......

Bro you need to learn how to calm down, I know I mentioned something about your stress level before. :)

Nowhere does it say you are locked in, just make a pick for the week and don't pick the same team twice.

2BIG4URMOM said:
Bro you need to learn how to calm down, I know I mentioned something about your stress level before. :)

Nowhere does it say you are locked in, just make a pick for the week and don't pick the same team twice.

you need to learn to take a joke...............how can an post show my stress levels??? lol...it was a joke bro...but, I do beleive once you post, you should be locked in........

Hey, can I play? Or did I miss the boat? If I can, I pick Philly for this week. :)

Top Bottom