Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Let the boy earn his spurs"

LuluDeren said:
I got no coddling, and cleaned toilets starting at the age of 12.

I bet you had to clean them while your sisters got to go to the big Ball.

Booo Fucking HHHHOOOOOOO!~!~@!@@EEE

wa

all the whey said:
I bet you had to clean them while your sisters got to go to the big Ball.

Booo Fucking HHHHOOOOOOO!~!~@!@@EEE

wa
Dood....but the prince found her slipper and after much searching found her. Then he joined the merchant marine and started sleeping with asian prostitutes. :worried:

Yes they are, and I've been repeatedly called a cold hearted bitch for encouraging my son to enter the military out of high school since he had no ambitions or plans.

I mean, both of my parents lived on working farms growing up. They were up working fields and tending stock before school, going to school, coming home to finish chores, then do homework and go to bed. I basically did something similar growing up since we owned horses, so for me it was go straight to the barn after school, muck stalls and otherwise tend the animals, go home and do homework before bed.

What's the worst most of our kids have to do, wait a week or two before they get their cell phone?

musclemom said:
Yes they are, and I've been repeatedly called a cold hearted bitch for encouraging my son to enter the military out of high school since he had no ambitions or plans.

I mean, both of my parents lived on working farms growing up. They were up working fields and tending stock before school, going to school, coming home to finish chores, then do homework and go to bed. I basically did something similar growing up since we owned horses, so for me it was go straight to the barn after school, muck stalls and otherwise tend the animals, go home and do homework before bed.

What's the worst most of our kids have to do, wait a week or two before they get their cell phone?
A combat posting is a life changing experience and it does have some strong negatives, depending on his choice of service/assignment, I wouldn't change a thing about my life. My mother went through more than I did...:)

Top Bottom