Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Let the boy earn his spurs"

javaguru

Banned
"Let the boy earn his spurs"- Edward III, Before Crecy

Do people in the US coddle their children too much? I don't think I've seen so many children living with their parents well into their twenties and paying very little or no rent.

Of course they do! I may be way off base here...but just take a look at the kiddies walking to school in the mornings! They are so protected...they are required to wear helmets if they ride the bike...and also if riding a bike and going across a cross walk they have to walk the bike across...which I dont understand. Also, crosswalk guards at every freaking stoplight....and 15 mph school zones where everyone drive 5 mph!

We didnt have any of that when I was a kid and we all seemed to make it to school safe and sound and on time!

javaguru said:
"Let the boy earn his spurs"- Edward III, Before Crecy

Do people in the US coddle their children too much? I don't think I've seen so many children living with their parents well into their twenties and paying very little or no rent.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING YES.

BTW Java.. you know they are making a Warhammer 40k MMO

LuluDeren said:
I got no coddling, and cleaned toilets starting at the age of 12.
You're old we don't count....

I was operating farm machinery at twelve and bailing hay for two bucks an hour.

javaguru said:
You're old we don't count....

I was operating farm machinery at twelve and bailing hay for two bucks an hour.

Who you talking to?
I'm not the 14 year old you covet, true enough, but I'm still youngish. And since I'll be living until I'm 92, I'm practically a baby.

LuluDeren said:
Who you talking to?
I'm not the 14 year old you covet, true enough, but I'm still youngish. And since I'll be living until I'm 92, I'm practically a baby.
I'm typing to you nOOb, now show us some titties...... :) Chop Chop or I'm hitting up the asian massage parlor like a merchant marine on shore leave... :)

Top Bottom